[DE]Megan

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.4

The New Strange i dont have Chroma signal :((( I cant complete these mission wtf.

Spoiler

n3awit.jpg

Edited by Syberia97
ERROR 401

Fixed Kubrows not having their collar automatically equipped after being matured

not fixed at all..

Unable to equip any kubrow/charger due to "missing collar"

• Upvote 6

remove the terrable cist on my warframes neck i got the rushed out charger i dont want the cist any more.

and as someone who did finish the heam sample farm almost solo (4k) that requirment is terrable shift it to 500 samples to build it not in the research i feel bad for the ppl in moon clans

• Upvote 11

Still no cure from the bullS#&$ infection you're spreading across the system which in no way made holidays of a bunch of people a nightmare?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, clemza said:

Sadly nidus was at least helpfull in that types of missions, now there is no points playing him ...

Actually, even without that, Nidus still is a very fun frame to use.  And, if anything, not only is he technically still one of the more powerful warframes, but he is still considered balanced.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

Løvely Moose!

pictures y u no work

Edited by ShiraHagane

7 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

Is noone from DE taking care about how much Sari syandana and its previous "changes" are having overhelming negative feedback and refund ratio?

They never cared when majority told them that Nova Deluxe is awful. Why would they change it now when it's been out for so long?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dakari_Voident said:

Actually, even without that, Nidus still is a very fun frame to use.  And, if anything, not only is he technically still one of the more powerful warframes, but he is still considered balanced.

strength build & rage does wonders

Any word on cyst immunity yet? Also, what about Hema? It's fine if you want it to cost an arm and a leg, but it needs to be worth said arm and leg. Could you please reduce the research cost OR considerably buff Hemas' stats?

• Upvote 3

Just now, cataclysmic8gladiator said:

strength build & rage does wonders

It really does in this case.  Heck, Nidus might even become my main warframe to use.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cataclysmic8gladiator said:

lol these people have no idea about the cyst and ask for removal. :))))))))

We want for Cyst to be gone permanently once it's drained, Derp.

• Upvote 8

REMOVE THE CYST its on all the frames I use and honestly very gross to look at when the camera zooms to it. C'mon DE don't be like this

Edited by bishop_254
typo
  • Upvote 8