Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.4

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

• Added an experimental ‘TAA Sharpen’ slider as a new option under Display. This slider sharpens the image after Temporal Antialiasing! 

TAA still needs enabled Motion blur to look better ?

2 minutes ago, cataclysmic8gladiator said:

lol these people have no idea about the cyst and ask for removal. :))))))))

Still though, a little option to remove it from frames would be good But i have no idea about the cyst as well Tell me all about it!!!

I too would like this garbage cyst removed. When a user pays for cosmetics they do not pay for you to add your crappy cyst ideas to their fashion frame with no way to hide it or get rid of it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done paying for platinum until the cyst is resolved.

Edited by Lysta

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Nidus’ Larva no longer latches enemies trapped in Vauban’s Bastille.
  • Fixed being able to heal Defense Targets with Nidus’ Ravenous ability.

Really you stop us from getting enemies in one spot while stuck in bastille.... it's almost like you don't want nidus to makes stacks when stuck with other players in a team...

That was a nice little bonus of ravenous... it wasn't exactly a quick thing to do either, you first needed 10 stacks so what harm was it doing...

Oh and it would have been nice to have had something done about the 'session is full' bug when trying to get into public groups.

Edited by LSG501

So we still can't make our frames immune to the cyst? Really, DE?

Also, could you please fix the weather effects so that they don't just show up for the host and only the host? It'd be nice if clients could also see the effects.

Also, the Laddak cloak has a terrible motion blur effect when walking, running, and sprinting. Please fix this. I'm really not sure how this slipped past your QA. Anyone actually testing the thing could've recognized that problem. Please fix this, and please test out your new content before you add it to the game.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Please, give us a way to get rid of the cysts. I'm stuck to playing only 4-5 frames cause i don't want to end up with all of my frames having that thing and then having to drain them. One every 24 hours cause i am not wasting platinum on rushing it. PLEASE!!! It's an eye sore and hurts to watch it -.-

Edited by Serbian2G

5 minutes ago, Buldozers said:

Nope and it still grows back and you are still infectious and it will skew your alignment :(

6 minutes ago, LilyoftheValley- said:

I did and it grew back again.

i knew that much as my ember is on her second cyst. was just asking to see if anyone at DE would bother explaining to us if that's a option to come.

Spoiler

dgxs0Or.png

with low fps

Spoiler

uoU47HE.png

with high fps

FPS were controlled using AMD's Chill

Every config is at maximum for both screenshots

Everything looks pretty now, boi oh boi

but ayatans and similar sharper textures 'n illuminations still look completely chopped with the new AA (at regular 60 fps, its really weird that i need over 200 fps to make them look slightly better)

and every object gets really blurred at a distance, and stays really blurred even when you're almost at it, almost like there's a fog in front of you

but things are definitely getting better, with a few more tweaks the new TAA might be good!

Edited by Blacksonfive

13 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

Is noone from DE taking care about how much Sari syandana and its previous "changes" are having overhelming negative feedback and refund ratio?

Plz this^

Toggle the changes, we all want our version of the syandana (be it pre/post changes) and definitly dont want the other version. Im still waiting for my refund:(

So i really do appreciate the updates, just want to know, we are suggested to stay in our missions, me and 3 friends did this, when going to extraction we lost our 2x Axi E1 and a Neo S5 relics from that run, was this a bug??

Regards

Edited by SYSTEM_0VERL0AD

Question:

I am currently stuck in a bug in The Glast Gambit, in which I am trying to proceed through the first set of Index challenges. Each time I attempt to start, I first have to pay 100,000 credits to begin, then I have to defeat three sets of enemies. Besides losing to Ties, (That should not be a thing!) I frequently am forced to forefit the the match when the next round starts. I usually defeat the first wave of enemies, gathering enough Index Points to surpass them. But when the camera moves to the viewing screen to display the scores, it does not change from the glowing gold to blue with white numbers. It stays the same Gold with rotating stuff, although there is still clearly heard sound in the background. (I am still able to hear my Inaros doing his animation with the Nikana Prime.) It happened once that I managed to complete two waves with no trouble, but on the third Index, I was once again hit with this bug. I was only refunded once for this bug, and I have since given up hope for the 500,000 credits I have wasted since attempting to complete this Quest again.

I would love to get my hands on the quest reward, but for the life of me, I cannot get past this bug. Please help.

18 minutes ago, SonicSonedit said:

Hello, DE, I would like to bring you attention to what happens in your game currently:

I'm talking about this:

TL; DR: please make a cure or another way to become immune ASAP. The reasons are the following:

- The ugly-looking Cyst completely ruins carefully hand-picked frame design which was built by player with cosmetics. You basically devaluated cosmetics. 

- When you infect other players your aligment changes towards darkness. And there is no way to prevent/revert this. For players like me, who played quest carefully to get full neutral, this basically devaluates all my effort I put in being neutral aligment. Luckyly for me, I mostly play with my friend, who went full dark, so he infests everyone before I start playing.

YES

Any methods of removing that damn cyst other than to get the charger pet NEED to be implemented.