Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.4

[DE]Megan

Nice Hotfix (clap)(clap)(clap).Does DE knows that majoraty of players is experiancing "network not responding" message after EVERY mission right now?I lost so many rewards this way.What about a error someone made about my clan needing 500k mutagen sample to resarch Hema?

Administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest.  Nope its still broken for me. since I don't have the Signal...

Edited by WolfyFred

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed negative Damage Rivens healing enemies. Also fixes negative Crit Multiplier doing the same.

Went and tested my Dera since it has negative Crit multiplier. I never saw it healing before, and it doesn't heal now, which is alright, but the problem remains, since the stat can be Negative, it deals no damage, which makes it so I can't use my Kavats at all with it, and 5% of my bullets will result in no damage. Can't we just cap status at 0 so the weapons lose the extra damage but still function?

Can we have some sort of jar where we can put a fully matured cyst?

And could we also have some sort of vaccine/thing that makes us immune to Helmint's virus?

I don't wanna have that on my frame. I paid for customization and now I have this ugly cyst on my neck.

Why can't we have a toggle that makes us immune to virus or at least to hide the cyst?

At least I'm glad that you fixed the missing collar stuff. At least, now a friend of mine can use that ugly and twisted "dog".

Edited by SysteMachine
Typo

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
  • Fixed negative Ammo Capacity Rivens leading to infinite Ammo.
  • Fixed negative Damage Rivens healing enemies. Also fixes negative Crit Multiplier doing the same.
  • Fixed Status Effects visually (i.e Corrosive green electricity-like substance) lasting forever as a result of having 0% Status Duration. 

2metDDH.gif

Seriously, it's just consequence of the main problem - riven system allow you to have zero or even negative numbers for these stats. They need to add caps to negative numbers.

Edited by ograzzt

That is very furiating that they still not implemented any real cure for this virus. I don't want to be trash or something but I think they doesn't really want a real cyst on their neck as one of my friend had in real life (luckily removed). Not really a cool feeling and I suppose the majority sees this as an unwanted feature. Please at least give an option to remove it completely or slighty hint a yes or no word that cyst needs for a quest which gives us finally the cure?

The fact you ignored this is not welcomable and at least you guys could put in a mention a " we are working on a cure or we have a surprise for you if you got infected or something"

Physically annoys us this thing.

We still have no fix for the Helminth Virus cysts? Many others and myself would like some options here, as the cysts undermine all the time, effort and love we put into our Warframe's looks. I'm not demanding an option, I'm just asking that it's taken into consideration. Thanks! :)

Edited by Skeletor1191

Firstly I'd like to thank you for applying the Hotfix, working on the game and dealing with the people that only seem to know how to complain.

As for some of the issues this hotfix was meant to fix I'm sure it may have worked for some people.. maybe, but I'm still having issues with The New Strange. When I 'completed' the quest I scanned the lancers for Similus, went to speak to him and received the scorched beacon, and immediately after the quest autocompleted itself with ordis repeating the same line roughly four or five times and Lotus and Simarus spewing the lines they say once the quest has been completed. I'd just like to get my Chroma is all.. I have all the pieces except for the blueprint that you're supposed to get from the quest itself. Please fix this at your earliest convience. 

More uses for filled cysts please, I wan't to have a reason to get space herpies on all of my frames.

The charger has a wrong icon, collars and armor clip on it( <- I like this part, but its still odd), and it uses mismatched animations and sounds. It seems really rushed, but I am happy to have a pet charger.

Hema cost is insane for the average clan. please reduce it to a 200-500 cost at base(still insaine compaired to other reserch, but atleast doable in clans bigger than shadow). I don't even care If my clan gets a refund or not.

I did on the other hand like how the javlok was done. Its not so time consuming as to to stop newer players from getting it, and It gives older players something to do. Please do stuff like this again in the future.

3 minutes ago, Hesyol said:

What about that awful cyst?

What about charger pet placeholder?

What about Hema cost?

This. 
None of the stuff that I think the community has been pressing for lately has even been mentioned. 

And they made Nidus all-round worse in team modes. Bastille Vauban? No stacking. Defence mission? Bring another frame he has lost one piece of really cool utility there. And it'd be hard to argue that the heal was overpowered or anything. Oh well. 

Quite disappointed, the christmas period has left a lot of things that do more damage the longer they are left and that need to be addressed. 

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to heal Defense Targets with Nidus’ Ravenous ability.

Does this include the Sortie Defense target? Because his ability can heal specters and other NPC allies, so if it doesn't heal the Sortie Defense Operative then it's a straight-up nonsensical nerf.