Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.4

[DE]Megan

No change on the mutagen sample requirement starting at 5k? Really? DE this requirement is dramatically higher than any clan research so far. Veterans with thousands of hours who played since the beginning didnt have enough. This is a big problem and really needs adressing.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added an experimental ‘TAA Sharpen’ slider as a new option under Display. This slider sharpens the image after Temporal Antialiasing! 

Ew Gross, ultra blurry or so sharp every edge is Borderlands...

Please just give us MSAA up to 8x already.

Edited by zacRupnow

Additions:

• Added an experimental ‘TAA Sharpen’ slider as a new option under Display. This slider sharpens the image after Temporal Antialiasing! 

Please revert. Everything is so blurry. Had to downgrade to SMAA.

The New Strange Fixes:

• Fixed crucial progression required mission rewards not being given to players, therefore stopping progression through the quest. A script has gone live with this Hotfix that retroactively administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest. 
  • Fixed auto progressing through the New Strange quest.

*Please note that we are still investigating a resolution for those that did not receive the End of Mission reward for auto completing The New Strange quest before this Hotfix.

UPDATE: For those of you who are still missing Blueprints for The New Strange, please ensure that the Quest is set as active in your Codex. For those of you who are missing the Signal, this section is still bugged and will be fixed in the next build.

Quoting for visibility. 

If you are missing your blueprint still, please make sure that The New Strange is set as your Active Quest in your Codex. This should return the missing item to your Inventory. 

Fixed negative Ammo Capacity Rivens leading to infinite Ammo.

This fix has resulted in breaking my Twin Gremlins riven with -105% ammo maximum, now I start with 18 rounds, empty the clip, neither ammo restores nor ammo mutation work, the riven is now completely useless... 

1 hour ago, Lordnight5hade said:

Question:

I am currently stuck in a bug in The Glast Gambit, in which I am trying to proceed through the first set of Index challenges. Each time I attempt to start, I first have to pay 100,000 credits to begin, then I have to defeat three sets of enemies. Besides losing to Ties, (That should not be a thing!) I frequently am forced to forefit the the match when the next round starts. I usually defeat the first wave of enemies, gathering enough Index Points to surpass them. But when the camera moves to the viewing screen to display the scores, it does not change from the glowing gold to blue with white numbers. It stays the same Gold with rotating stuff, although there is still clearly heard sound in the background. (I am still able to hear my Inaros doing his animation with the Nikana Prime.) It happened once that I managed to complete two waves with no trouble, but on the third Index, I was once again hit with this bug. I was only refunded once for this bug, and I have since given up hope for the 500,000 credits I have wasted since attempting to complete this Quest again.

I would love to get my hands on the quest reward, but for the life of me, I cannot get past this bug. Please help.

I have the same problem !

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

UPDATE: ... For those of you who are missing the Signal, this section is still bugged and will be fixed in the next build.  

Wow thanks.. So this means after a week of waiting I'm still not allowed to progress and can only wait for nothing?