Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the Infested Cyst

acehalk

i have it on my nekros prime and nidus i think that is a cyst dont know what it does doe but seems wierd hanging around nidus gives you that wierd cyst on your neck it has to be something related to nidus being stabbed in the neck by helminth

1 minute ago, hazerddex said:

what iv not had this and im a nidus player....

Look at the neck area above Nidus's left shoulder, there's a pink dot tumor looking thing. If any of your other frames touch a Nidus player in a mission it will happen to that frame as well I believe.

I have no idea why this was even added to the game. It serves no purpose but to make people less inclined to play the game. Especially since you can't undo it. All of my main frames are infected, and I'm considering not playing for a week until they, hopefully, become uninfected.

12 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

Look at the neck area above Nidus's left shoulder, there's a pink dot tumor looking thing. If any of your other frames touch a Nidus player in a mission it will happen to that frame as well I believe.

because we all can see a tiny thing smaller than a pinky on a moving target, which may be colored in a way that disguises the tumor.

7 minutes ago, Insizer said:

I have no idea why this was even added to the game. It serves no purpose but to make people less inclined to play the game. Especially since you can't undo it. All of my main frames are infected, and I'm considering not playing for a week until they, hopefully, become uninfected.

Here you talk like it's a big nuisance. 

2 minutes ago, Insizer said:

because we all can see a tiny thing smaller than a pinky on a moving target, which may be colored in a way that disguises the tumor.

And then you say it's smaller than people can see .-.

I don't get the sarcastic tone, but whatever, I was just trying to help the guy xP

19 minutes ago, Cliff_Racer said:

This would be an okay event! I would kinda like it!

IF SPREADING IT DIDN'T TURN YOUR ALIGNMENT TOWARDS MOON, forcing you to either play solo or preen groups for people who already have it, or else. There'd better be a way to make up for this.

it doesn't, the glast gambit choices were glitched in two ways, one not giving karma which was fixed and two giving the wrong type of karma which has not been fixed.

on every single choice i've made since the karma system was introduced i've picked moon and since the glast gambit my alignment has been tainted with sun.

Edited by Nightbane13