Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the Infested Cyst

acehalk

Hey DE, I really hope this pulsating neck blob plague is just a bug. I hope you guys are going to get back to the office soon and get this thing off my frame's neck. I certainly did not spend plat on Nidus just to end up with this abomination. It makes me sick to look at it.

There was no warning about this anywhere!!! We were all hungry for lore and so curious, so we all went and sat in that damn chair and you did nothing to warn us what could happen!!! You baited us???

To make things worse, you made it possible to infect other people's frames too??? They never asked for a blob on their neck either!!!

Fashionframe called and asked for vanilla Nidus back! Fashionframe called and wants all vanilla frames back without turds on their necks!!!

Please fix this bug or whatever it is. Remove the blob. Then make sure you never troll us like this again. It was not a pleasant experience.

1 hour ago, Ninja22678 said:

Here you talk like it's a big nuisance. 

And then you say it's smaller than people can see .-.

I don't get the sarcastic tone, but whatever, I was just trying to help the guy xP

1. Perhaps its not a big nuisance to you, but for me and many others it is. I don't want to going around infecting others, darkening my alignment which may become important later. I also don't want to forced to do whatever remedy DE puts in place to counter/fix/lighten alignments as it very well could be a pain in the a$$ to do. Meanwhile all of my main frames are infected because of one full sortie and a couple kuva missions. It isn't the end of the world, but it is a nuisance nonetheless. EDIT: The information that I had at the time was wrong.
  2. I don't care about the looks of the tumor. I'm saying is that it is hard to see at the best of times, much less if the coloration of the infected frame hides it. In the highly mobile gameplay environment of warframe it is all but impossible to see it.
  3. I do apologize, I misread what the person you were replying to wrote.
Edited by Insizer
updated post after learning new info

13 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Hey DE, I really hope this pulsating neck turd plague is just a bug. I hope you guys are going to get back to the office soon and get this crap off my frame's neck. I certainly did not spend plat on Nidus just to end up with this abomination. It makes me sick to look at it.

There was no warning about this anywhere!!! We were all hungry for lore and so curious, so we all went and sat in that damn chair and you did nothing to warn us what could happen!!! You baited us???

To make things worse, you made it possible to infect other people's frames too??? They never asked for a turd on their neck either!!!

Fashionframe called and asked for vanilla Nidus back! Fashionframe called and wants all vanilla frames back without turds on their necks!!!

Please fix this bug or whatever it is. Remove the turd. Then make sure you never troll us like this again. It was not a pleasant experience.

Remember when MTV was Music Videos,

Just now, Nightbane13 said:

@Insizer it does not affect alignment, that was an error with the choices in the glast gambit giving out the wrong karma

Ok, just to make sure, infecting others has no affect on ones' alignment?

I was only going off of what the wiki told me, and I haven't infected anyone, that's why I don't know.

2 minutes ago, Insizer said:

Ok, just to make sure, infecting others has no affect on ones' alignment?

I was only going off of what the wiki told me, and I haven't infected anyone, that's why I don't know.

the info on the wiki even has [citation needed] in it, you shouldn't have just accepted it as fact like that.

edit: actually after checking the wiki the alignment warning part doesn't even exist anymore

Edited by Nightbane13

2 minutes ago, Nightbane13 said:

the info on the wiki even has [citation needed] in it, you shouldn't have just accepted it as fact like that.

it was the best info i had. Plus, at the time i checked, it didn't have [citation needed].

Either way thanks for the info. If there isn't any effect other than visual then i dont care about the virus.

Edited by Insizer

26 minutes ago, Insizer said:

it was the best info i had. Plus, at the time i checked, it didn't have [citation needed].

Either way thanks for the info. If there isn't any effect other than visual then i dont care about the virus.

you can actually disregard that comment since the section on it supposedly altering alignment doesn't even exist anymore.

6 minutes ago, LABAL said:

"It has a pooorpose". Shut up. Just shut up.

you mean you dont like a little bit of mystery? we dont know what they do, thats thrilling, i cant wait to see what happens next

Edited by Larred

3 hours ago, Larred said:

you mean you dont like a little bit of mystery? we dont know what they do, thats thrilling, i cant wait to see what happens next

Currently it has no other purpose than to piss people like me off to a point they sell no-longer-obtainable prime warframes just to get rid of it.

Edited by LABAL