The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Axi E1 Relics in reward after hotfix

Adding to the comments here. I was also in this mission with these 2 fellow players and did not receive my Axi e1 relics which were pretty much the only relics I cared about in that 4k run. We began the mission approximately 9 minutes before the cut off time for the prime accesses and remained past the deployment of the hotfix. At first I thought I'd recieve a message from ordis saying that they were 'dropped' during extraction but after I didn't and I did not see them in my inventory, this became a cause for concern. If this is deliberate well...

The players that were in this mission with me including the above two are as follows: DeeplyDisturbed, LightningAWG and Unknown716. You can see they were the last people I played with:

Screenshot_2017_01_03_15_40_31.png

Current Inventory:

Screenshot_2017_01_03_15_42_28.png

Screenshot_2017_01_03_15_42_33.png

Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of the end of mission rewards as I restarted my client right after to receive the hotfix. And of course, I didn't take any in game because I didn't feel the need to :l.

Edited by TaintedReality

I don't believe that I was in this group, but I joined into a Hieracon mission a couple minutes before the update went live, with three others, and I know that we had at least one Axi E1 relic by the end of it, but it's not in my inventory either, and although I saw it once the excavator was done, I did not see it in the mission rewards in the end.  This was a bummer because that was only the second one I had found after intent farming for a few days.  As I recall, it's always been the policy that as long as you enter a mission before the deadline, you can keep playing past the deadline and still get the rewards, so I'm led to believe that this is a bug of some sort.

Thank you.  God bless y'all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...