Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 7 Submissions Deadline

[DE]Taylor

Hey Tenno,

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year! 

I'm sure you all know that TennoGen Round 6 was released in December to a chorus of oohs and ahhs. Now that you've all had time to relax over the holidays, it's time to start 2017 off right: with a fresh new batch of incredible community-made content.

The deadline for TennoGen Round 7 is January 12th. We’re all excited to see what you all come up with!

Thanks!

Really hope that some weapon skins are implemented, we saw some nice creations recently such as the new galatine skin and the snipetron/lanka repkar skin. Since you've already added a weapon skin since the contest has ended, why not add more?

1 hour ago, Ziemcha26 said:

Haiz to all. Tel me please, when tennogen will be arrive agen in warframe? I played Warframe through Steam but nothing. Where can i buy the new syandanas and other new items from Steam warframe workshop?

In the Warframe market.

30 minutes ago, Ziemcha26 said:

I tired restart Steam and remowe warframe from there and then add again, but nothing happens. In my warframe market not appears the new tennogen items

And they definitely aren't there when you go to equip a frame with a skin/syandana? And I'm assuming you've linked your Steam account and Warframe account too?

22 minutes ago, Ziemcha26 said:

What i need to do to be linked in Steam with my warframe?

Then I believe it needs to be linked to see Steam stuff... If I'm wrong someone correct me but that seems like the logical thing.

As for linking apparently when you play the game it should ask if you want to link it. Not sure how else to get the option to link up, as per this thread:

And

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/648814845575763608/

Edited by Naith

9 hours ago, Neptlude said:

I hope this gets finally selected >_<

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C637%3A358&background-color=black

Meh, I don't (not that it matters apart from taking up another potential slot). It still looks messy with too much going on, as with a few of the other works by the same author.

Edited by Naith