Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

[DE]Megan

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

The New Strange script that went live with Hotfix 19.5.4 did not resolve as intended. We have put forth a new script that retroactively administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest. 

Changes:

• Generic Ordis transmissions in the Landing Craft and Void Fissure tutorial transmissions can now be disabled by turning off 'Enable Hint Transmissions' in the Audio Menu.
  • The Index missions are no longer required as part of Neptune's completion. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash with certain weapons caused by Rivens with worse than -100% Multishot.
  • Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur by Nidus’ Maggots exploding when latched onto an enemy.
  • Fixed not being able to fully unlock Neptune due to The Index.
  • Fixed Corrosive Status Effects being cancelled due to -100% status duration. 
  • Fixed -100% Reload Speed making weapons reload instantly.
  • Fixed another case of negative Ammo Capacity Rivens leading to infinite Ammo. 
  • More fixes for navigation issues in the Orokin Derelict tileset. 
  • Fixed Warframes sometimes having their posture changed via Transference.
  • Fixed being unable to switch back to your Warframe if killed during Transference.
  • Fixed HUD elements being excessively scrambled if you had very high Health+Overshields compared to your max (most commonly seen in The Index).
  • Fixed a few problems that would occur from using a Riven with Fire-Rate worse than -100%.
  • Fixed incorrect Helminth Charger Codex entry. 

Side note: We’re aware and working on a fix for the ‘growing darkness on screen bug’ as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/740062-growing-darkness-on-screen/

Can you please buff the mutagen sample drop rate on Eris to be on the same level as detonite ampules/fieldron samples on other planets? As of now we are forced to a single tileset (derelict) and one or two mission types to drop a reasonable amount of samples. I don't think that's your idea of fun, nor how you want the game to be played. If you could get samples while doing something on Eris it would already be a big improvement on variety and everyone would actually have something to give the clan without being forced to do the same mission over and over just for the research of a single weapon.

tl;dr: you don't really get mutagen samples in regular online gameplay, make it happen plox

Hello, DE, I would like to bring your attention to what happens in your game currently:

I'm talking about this:

Space Cyst isn't cool

TL; DR: please make a cure or another way to become remove & become immune to space AIDS ASAP. The reasons are the following:

• The ugly-looking Cyst completely ruins carefully hand-picked frame design which was built by player with cosmetics. You basically devalued cosmetics. 
  • When you infect other players, your alignment changes towards darkness. And there is no way to prevent/revert this. For players like me, who played quest carefully to get full neutral, this basically devalued all my effort I put in being neutral alignment. Luckily for me, I mostly play with my friend, who went full dark, so he infests everyone before I start playing.
Edited by SonicSonedit

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Generic Ordis transmissions in the Landing Craft and Void Fissure tutorial transmissions can now be disabled by turning off 'Enable Hint Transmissions' in the Audio Menu.

PRAISE THE VOID