Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

[DE]Megan

Hi guys, so this hotfix didn't fix my issue which still holds to be that: after I crafted the scorched beacon I never received the dialogue so basically I'm stuck with the codex saying the mission is done but its not cause up until now for the New Strange all I've been able to did scan the arid lancers.

2 minutes ago, Ghosttruct said:

Pls fix shotgun riven mod challenge if possible, it can't be completed no matter what I do :(
http://prntscr.com/dr7dbi

Do a survival on Eris and put on combo duration and increase combo chance mods on with a melee weapon with some reach. Remove damage mods to increase chance of targets surviving hits in order for you to have more things to hit to increase combo. You can finish the task long before the first 5 minute mark.

Just now, ElocFreidon said:

Do a survival on Eris and put on combo duration and increase combo chance mods on with a melee weapon with some reach. Remove damage mods to increase chance of targets surviving hits in order for you to have more things to hit to increase combo. You can finish the task long before the first 5 minute mark.

he didn't say he needed help, he said it's broken

On 04.01.2017 at 2:36 AM, Ninjadeath721 said:

have patience my fellow tenno steve said that there will be a cure in the future....eventually

When? On next christmas? They really shouldn't do something that affects players in the first place. Features in game should be enjoyed, not tolerated.