Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

[DE]Megan

20 hours ago, SonicSonedit said:

Hello, DE, I would like to bring your attention to what happens in your game currently:

I'm talking about this:

Space Cyst isn't cool

TL; DR: please make a cure or another way to become remove & become immune to space AIDS ASAP. The reasons are the following:

• The ugly-looking Cyst completely ruins carefully hand-picked frame design which was built by player with cosmetics. You basically devalued cosmetics. 
  • When you infect other players, your alignment changes towards darkness. And there is no way to prevent/revert this. For players like me, who played quest carefully to get full neutral, this basically devalued all my effort I put in being neutral alignment. Luckily for me, I mostly play with my friend, who went full dark, so he infests everyone before I start playing.

While I'm with you in that the cyst looks horrible, I do not understand why you even care about alignment that much. It obviously doesn't do anything so far, and you make it seem hard to get it to Neutral when you say "For players like me, who played quest carefully to get full neutral...". What you actually did was click your left button on a bunch of options, options that clearly stated wether they were aligned to Sun, Moon or just Neutral. Seeing as alignment does nothing and we did nothing to really deserve the standing we have, ESPECIALLY due to the cyst, the following things should happen related to alignment:
* We shouldn't care about it at all at the moment
* DE should be ready to get the alignment system working in a shorter amount of time than it took them to do something with the infested door.

So basically, DE needs to work on removing the cyst and implementing the alignment system, preferably priorotize them in that order

I'm happy that no one else will suffer problems from this questline but I'm still waiting for something to fix the auto completion bug as my quest is still stuck complete and it is impossible for me to get chroma or even learn the quest lore...

:sadcry:

Its been 3 days since I first submitted a support ticket and still no reply...

Edited by FireArchMage

4 hours ago, Evaze said:

This amount is pretty obtainable... Stop whinning about, my guild with 3 active members (including me) got this in 8 hours.

60 wave odd drop chance booster and resource multiplier booster on all member of squad and we get a combined total of 1.5k with nekros and pildferdroid

Edited by Yatohgami

20 hours ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

people are saying that's caused by the glast gambit bug not the cyst the bug basically swapped neutral and moon so moon was neutral and neutral was moon which (according to other players) caused people to think that the cyst was doing it

I do hope you're right and that I can fix my alignment. Thanks

The Ordis Transmission change almost changes the fact that all these poor players having an exCYSTential Crisis... yeah I said it...

Can you at least make an antidote (craftable)(disposable) that can cure these unfortunate Tenno?

THINK ABOUT THE FASHION FRAME!!!!