Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

[DE]Megan

Still no proper retroactive fix + proper email from Neewa for the Glast Gambit quest? You've made an effort to present quests where we have choices, along with a morality system since The War Within. It would be wise, I think, to keep this properly delivered for people who want to invest in those choices.

I did NOT send Neewa home. I wanted her to choose her own path. My e-mail does NOT reflect this last choice.

Edited by Casardis

Still No fix for that network not responding. Can't play the game at all because of it.  It's quite frustrating when one  works hard for  Prime parts, resources, exp, mods, etc. Just to lose them at the end of the mission.

(there's plenty of more  forums about this issue)

Edited by Terawr

10 minutes ago, Hungry-Seagull said:

here are some suggestion for the future update about the space pimples

I was thinking giving the option to have the cyst stay on warframe to grow

or plant it some other place to grow in the liset

Would be cool if we could grow our own flowers or something. Tamagotchi style.

Water Feed it once every 24 hours, while it is growing. Can be put into stasis as to not dry up when on vacation.

Rewards plastids every 24 hours, just as a very small bonus, not really giving any advantage, just a thought.

So I don't know if alot of people are affected by this or not but I am experiencing a bug on the neptune junction. The bug is that no matter how many times I do the sabotage and open all the caches the objective will not check off and it is preventing me from advancing through the star chart

Thanks for the fixes.  You might check out whatever that input lag/delay is that's been happening lately.  I've experienced it in and out of mission.  It's getting very noticable, and HAS killed me.

Again, thanks for the hard work.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed incorrect Helminth Charger Codex entry. 

This had something to do about 'bread' right?

Darn, that was such a quaint rustic typo which made the Helminth Charger evoke memories of Rover running down the old mill by the river.

2 hours ago, Ghosttruct said:

Pls fix shotgun riven mod challenge if possible, it can't be completed no matter what I do :(
http://prntscr.com/dr7dbi

Try the turret trick, or here's what I did. I removed all mods from a weaker melee weapon, except for Fury to allow for speed, and most importantly - I equipped Body Count, a mod that increases combo duration. If you don't have Body Count (something you cannot currently farm for), you may have Drifting Contact, which also increases combo duration. If you have neither of these, don't fret. Simply attach Fury to a weak melee weapon, and go to a Dark Sector survival mission, or any higher-level Infested survival mission. The Infested charge at you, and are almost strictly melee attackers. This eliminates chasing enemies around. With a weak weapon against a close-range swarm of enemies, you should be able to maintain the combo fairly easily.

P.S. Don't forget to bring your shotgun with the Riven Mod attached.

Edited by ControversyB

So, instead of keeping the cool effects resulting from immensely low stats, you've decided to make them utterly useless.

Nice going.

I could have sold my game-crashing Riven for 200 platinum to potential griefers, but I didn't. Instead, I reported it and held onto it, and then Cystbot called me a bad person for complaining when it was converted from a game breaking curiosity to something that removes ALL damage.

Edited by ManniManniManni