Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

Before I get into this..

I got 2300 hours in game (well on steam) 

I love warframe, it was always there for me, when I needed to escape the problems of real life.. Often caused by Warframe..

Since the website stated "help us decide whats in store for 2017" I have some minor pointers..

Quit making "new" stuff..And finished all those half completed systems we have..

Like:

-Dojo's

-relays (you mentioned clanspace did you not)

-the charger pet (I kind of feel insulted you didn't even disable the armor option for it to hide the model)

- REDUCING THE GRIND(needing 4 space cabbages with all additional grinding is NOT reducing the grind)

- The pathfind sentinel you teased about a year ago

- rebuild trinity (you guys say valkyr is the victim of horrible experiments.. But .. Trinitys changelog tells me a different story)

-Raids(another one of those died out projects)

Thanks for reading the ramblings of a mad tenno

4 minutes ago, N64Gamefreak said:

When I swing my Galatine Prime against an unalerted enemy, why is that enemy alerted 0.1s before the blade makes contact?  Aren't melee attacks supposed to be silent?

I could hear it if it was that close and swinging at me. Hasn't anyone ever swung a bat at you while you were unaware?

Are we going to get news on why the heck infecting people turns us to the dark side? It's seriously messing up those of us that were trying to be neutral. In fact, some of my friends are refusing to play because of it! Those are the friends that I play with the most, and they're also most of my tiny clan! That means if I want to play, I'm going to have to go public and make my alignment shift more, or change to doing solo stuff and feel all around lonely and bored. Please tell me there's a way to fix this, or that it's a bug, or something! It's not fun to just play alone 24/7.

Q:When can we get Manic Noggles? They are the most awesome little balls of crazy! Would love to have them all over my ship with their crazy laughter echoing the halls.

Q: Any plans on making a tool or feature to allow us to remove focus lenses from Warframes and gear?

Q: Would love a feature to tune the rank of mods for the capacity I have on any given gear with a plus or minus button after fully ranking the mod up. Say I have 9 capacity but my mod needs 12. click a few times to tune my mod for that weapon/warframe to take it down a few notches just to fit into the slot. Any thoughts for this idea? Wouldn't it be possible to do as a feature of maxed out mods to tune them down to fit, but uninstalled, they retain their rank.

First Devstream of the year huh... well then... UMBRA!? XD 

Can't wait for the bard and all of the other plans for Warframe! 

Also, Volt deluxe skin? You kind of forgot he was a starting warframe... (reference to past stream) 

Final question, will we be able to have clan emblem glyphs? 

Edited by (XB1)Morticalus
Additional question

Can we get a fix for wyrm primes lower health then standard wyrm. as of right now wyrm normal is more durable then wyrm prime which makes little sense considering the stat buffs on other primes.

Is there an ETA on melee riven mods, cant wait to get an orthos prime riven mod!

Happy new year! hope you release more great content this year.

So Question for the whole DE crew on the off chance this actually gets snagged. While i'm tempted to ask about possible pet Skates in the future, Or even more tempted to ask when Tenno will get to see the Lotus again in a mission, I'm more Tempted to ask, As a Clan/Guild founder, When will the Dojos be getting more Love? A room dedicated to Kubros, Kvats, and Sentinels would be a nice addition where we could get "unique" or rather "Clan required" Kubros and Catbros much like we have for weapons and warframes already. 

Much Love from a Grandmaster

All the best wishes for the 2017 year. 

On 1/4/2017 at 2:46 PM, -----LegioN----- said:

Looking forward to it!

Can we have some news about...? You know 

Hide contents

snmxASw.jpg

Hide contents

Not like it's been 18 months in the soon or something.

Related: Is the Umbra scarf intended to hide his space aids cystic neck tumor?

And please, give us a deeper talk about hema research cost. How many clans (out of how many existing ones) have actually managed to research it? How many of these had to downsize for it?

Look closely at the notepad in the picture she posted... my money says those aren't random, idle doodles...

First, what is happening with the cyst. It seems in a game that sells color pallets and skins, adding something like this to purchased skins wasn't the right way to go, couldn't this same storyline be done without interfering with the game's revenue stream (and people who contribute to it?)

For 2017 I'd like to see the game focus less on new content and more on QOL improvements. There have been numerous suggestions to make the arsenal more user friendly, one click redeployment of extractors, etc.

Also upgrading existing missions to be more fun and engaging overall (again there are numerous suggestion threads on this). While a new cinematic quest gets us an hour or two of enjoyment a new mission type or rework/improvement of a current mission type that is more fun would give tenno thousands of hours of enjoyment. It's time to fix what exists instead of layering on more new things.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:23 AM, Arceus255 said:

What's the bard looking like right now? It's definitely one of the things I look forward to most in this game right now. Any updates on it? The sequencer's progress?

yeah I wondering how that's coming along as well, I hope it gets finished soon, it looks to be a great frame

3 hours ago, DragonsRain said:

Before I get into this..

I got 2300 hours in game (well on steam) 

I love warframe, it was always there for me, when I needed to escape the problems of real life.. Often caused by Warframe..

Since the website stated "help us decide whats in store for 2017" I have some minor pointers..

Quit making "new" stuff..And finished all those half completed systems we have..

Like:

-Dojo's

-relays (you mentioned clanspace did you not)

-the charger pet (I kind of feel insulted you didn't even disable the armor option for it to hide the model)

- REDUCING THE GRIND(needing 4 space cabbages with all additional grinding is NOT reducing the grind)

- The pathfind sentinel you teased about a year ago

- rebuild trinity (you guys say valkyr is the victim of horrible experiments.. But .. Trinitys changelog tells me a different story)

-Raids(another one of those died out projects)

Thanks for reading the ramblings of a mad tenno

/thread

3 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Tenno and Corpus Spearguns when?

I think the corpus one might be next since Derim Zahn, one of the index enemies, uses it and if my eyes aren't deceiving me he can even throw it, so my best guess is that the corpus one might be next, since it seems to be ready

3 hours ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

I think the corpus one might be next since Derim Zahn, one of the index enemies, uses it and if my eyes aren't deceiving me he can even throw it, so my best guess is that the corpus one might be next, since it seems to be ready

I know, I was asking when. We've seen the Tonfa since September and I fear the speargun might suffer the same fate of being complete but never releasing.

3 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I know, I was asking when. We've seen the Tonfa since September and I fear the speargun might suffer the same fate of being complete but never releasing.

I think they should get around to releasing the tonfa first then the spear gun because the tonfa seem like they were finished first