Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

Happy new year and best wishes!
I hope this year will bring even more joy and happiness to everyone at DE, the community and the players who just play. Warframe undeniably gets better through the effort put in, and let that never stop.

Now, to start the question and request list:

[Request]: Statistic clarity on content (expanded Codex Content and 'Clan-tech costs')
- For the elephant in the room, announce in the patch notes the costs for clan-tech weapons (in a spoiler, for formatting) along with the reasoning, because not everyone was expecting the sheer amount of resources needed. (In this case HEMA mutagen sample requirements.)
- What Ramparts actually do, since they seem to be fully immune to damage from the front, and stop any punch-through that isn't bows on full draw, and scale to destroy any regular frame within a fraction of a second at sortie levels, whereas when we operate them, they deal the same old 200'ish a shot regardless of level.
- 'hidden' effects, effects that have icons but no values aside from timers.

[Request]: Friend list improvement
- General performance improvement
- Adding tags to friends, or different identifiers; [DE]Rebecca : Fun Digital Extremes staff
- Adding an alliance tab for inviting people, rather than just friends and clan
- Groups (friends from x, friends from y, friends from everywhere)
- Tool-tip info on friends ~alliance, clans
- Queuing for streamers

[Request]: Walking toggle
A small request for greater personal enjoyment, being able to walk leisurely as you're moving through a mission, but while still holding your weapons out, slowly approaching your enemies. You've got time, and they will know that they soon won't.
The animation is there, but only under the effects of slows (cold procs, mucus, hobbled keys etc.)
Maybe individual warframe walk animations or animation set based, although that might be too large a request. For now, I would be terribly happy with just a walk toggle.
So: Walk(new button, hold and toggle) - Run (default movement) - Sprint(by default shift/shift-toggle)

[Request]: Focus Lens 'distillers'
The ability to remove lenses from equipment, like with arcanes on accessories. (For if you've maxed a focus school and don't want the Convergence to pop up.)
(Or altogether, a 'focus' lens that boosts affinity gain for other equipped equipment. Say you're running with a maxed out frame and you want to repeatedly forma that new weapon you've got or need to make place for some sweet riven you found, And now the xp your frame would get that normally would go to Focus now gets divided into the other gear that isn't [MAX] yet.)

[Request]: Fieldron samples & Detonite ampules resource sink
With some certainty it can be said that a lot of players have a significant surplus of these precursor items and have nothing to burn them on outside of clan-tech.
Here the suggestion is Consumables.Craftable corpus/grineer specters needing the respective resource. (Corpus Tech, Nullifiers, Snipers & Gunners, Bombards, Napalms) and Grenades! The grineer and corpus throw these at us, but we could throw them something back, great post-holiday gifts!

[Request]: Sortie reward change.
I'm sorry to say that even without the vandal/wraith and nezha parts, this still isn't the 'token' system that was also discussed, the current stock could easily be a base store somewhere in relays and reward sortie completion with 100 'Sortie Tokens', with specific 'ST values'; 2k Endo (100), 4k Endo(150), Legendary core (41k Endo if used on legendary mods) (1200), Catalysts, Reactors & Exilus (250), Lenses(normal 75, greater 225), Boosters (day 75, 3-day 150) and Riven Mods (200). This can also then include Sortie exclusive weapons&cosmetics for x-amount of 'Sortie Tokens'.Values obviously not final, but as a ballpark figure.
[EDIT 06-01-2017:14:15]: new year rewards so far gave me: Resource Drop Chance, and 2k endo 4x in a row now. Please, I've almost got everything from the market. I consider myself a wf whale, and I've spent more than enough time and money, that this kind of RNG is throwing me off of playing Warframe altogether. I only really do sorties to have the CHANCE for new content, not more of the stuff I already have access to better (lenses) and resources I can farm playing the game (endo). I enjoy the Rivens I get, even for the least used weapon. I put another 5 forma into a weapon I might not ever use again, just to see the Riven give it a breath of new life. That's what keeps me in. I want to enjoy my time in Warframe and not get the stuff I've already played days for.
-  Well. I got that off my chest. I hope you can do something with it. 

[Request]: Color Customization
- Individual accessory coloring, (Or at least syandanas separate from shoulders-chest-leggings)
- 'prime metal' color slot, so it doesn't interfere with accent coloring
- More favorite colors at a time (say, a color palette amount, I'd pay 75p for more favorite colors.)
- Rearranging of said favorite colors; Dragging, locking in place, category names.
- enable/disabling the Prime armor when having other skins equipped. Mainly due to Tennogen being overlapped by prime parts, which in some cases isn't desirable.

[Request]: Codex scanning

Hide contents

Not having to switch out your weapons to use a scanner against live enemies, make corpses scan-able(?), Make weapon augments that give scans on kill or <amount of time> hit adding a scan to an enemy. Maybe even just hit-'scan' first, and after the target is scanned hit-damage. Thinking to use the Gammacor, lorewise it is used to analyze minerals, why not make it scan for the codex without breaking gameflow of having to switch to your scanners? (Either regular codex scanner or  Simaris scanner) - This having been adressed to a degree with the addition of the Heliocor Hammer, although for individuals. Perhaps improve on the effect so it also gives scans to squadmates around you/the target.

[Question]: Synthesis Targets

Hide contents

After the Second Dream, there haven't been lore-based synthesis targets anymore, only the 'daily synthesis'. Will these lore-based synthesis objectives return? Hunting for the lore is more interesting than to just going to Simaris and return after you're done scanning the same few enemies over and over with only Endo to show for it. Maybe make a reward for the most ardent scanner(s) for the lore-synthesis (clan statue, noggle, emblem, sigil, who knows.)

[Questions]: Arch-wing

- When will we see Archwing get attention again? (Assuming after 'clan update')

Spoiler

- Any plans to add void/moon archwing missions?
- Any plans to add sentient and orokin archwing enemies?
- Since we have infested boss battle with archwing(Jordas), is there any chance we get archwing boss battle with corpus, grineer, orokin(void) and sentient factions?
- Any plans to add to archwing secondary weapons? For example: missile pods, shoulder- or back-mounted cannons
- Plans on archwing cosmetics like skins and stuff attached to archwing?
- Plans on archwing companions, either sentinels or completely unique companions to archwing?
- Any chance for switchable movement/combat mods like in strike suit zero(ship-mech modes)? for example switching between our new movement/combat system and old, for example new for high speed battles and old for precision, this should satisfy fans of both new and old movement.
- Space dogfights in archwing? current hovering while shoting each other combat can be really boring, it would be really cool if we could switch between our current "hover" type combat and high speed combat like space jet fighters in other games(something similar to dual modes of strike suit zero)
- Will archwings get their own passives?
- Are there any plans to add to game archwing version of Stalker, Zanuka Hunter or The Grustrag Three?
- Any plans for syndicate archwing weapons?

[Questions&Requests]: Miscellanious

- When will we see rest of the orbiter and liset docking to it?

- Any chance that we will get liset interior that looks more like in old concept arts? Or use that as the 'orbiter navigation room'?

- Long ago, Marelok was supposed to come out as a dual wield weapon, but due to some animation problems it was released as a single weapon, have those problems been resolved and will there be a Twin Marelok?
- Akimbo weapons variants for the primes like Lex and Vasto (*crosses fingers for (Ak)Magnus Prime one day*)
- Any plans for introducing Void Spy, differing from the Moon Spy?
- Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun? If they do, will we have access to their weapons?
- ‘endless’ mission alerts giving no rewards at usual rotations, making them less worth to play, even at the alert reward.

Thank you for reading!

Edited by Altair_Flame
Sortie vent, rant, reach-out

ok so im gonna ask for alot, but its a new year, so i got a few things to ask for.

i want a easier and faster way to find missions. my idea is a massive filter option for the the star chart. so with this say i need to complete junctions, i could open filters and uncheck everything but those, then each each planet will display a number of missions that match the filter. say a vetran wants to farm kuva, so he would go and just turn on kuva flood, then the planets with those planets with kuva floods will show how many misssions each planet has. this would open up so many oppritunities for players to run missions very fast and efficiant, also un completed and locked missions would be a nice feature for players wanting to complete the dtsr chart. checking un completed will show how many missions on each planet they need to complete.  

Also maybe i just want run fissures, so then is just check that, then i could limit it by misson type, say i like def and srv. then id check those, and as soon as a new mission opens up, i will see the mission numbers changeing, so then i see sedna went from 0 to 2, then i know sedna has 2 misions i want. this would muke the game faster, which has come a long way, wf is a masterpiece, but it is true that it will never be perfect, but thats good, there is always room for improvements, and i love de for actually listinening the players and making it something that we can help make it better, i get soo exited when i make a suggestion then it happens, its a awesome feeling.

ok so heres another big addition, a way to set up lobbys, so you would have a option to create a lobby, with title and description, say i want to do alot of vault runs, so id title it vault runs, running exterminates. if i leave the lobby, then the first player who joined the lobby will become the owner, and can edit all settings. in the lobby it will have the filter option too. also say 20 players can join the lobby. once an active player laves the next player in line will automatically befcome an active player and be able to run missions. everyone else can see everything the squad is doing, and write in lobby chat. and players watching can open map and player list.

so newer players could browse lobbys looking for expierienced squads to run with, or may even find clans this way, which a clan could set up a lobby for that, now a big addition i would like, is if someone leaves in the middle of the mission, the next in line should be automatically be anactive player and take his place, but should have a timer so they could change their loadout. thiswould be a great feature for lor missions, players could even set up lobbys to show how to play harder missions. watch and learn. the other part to this is looking for lobbys, their should be a filter by keywords, so you can search for lobbys you want to join.

Also please make ground slam from holding melee button onn air. we really need this, it would make ground slam musc easier  and faster to use, i like to hit a few ground slams, but constantly adjusting the camera is really aggrivating.

Also say  new player wants to see how to run spy missions, they could join a lobby and watch, also there should be a way for players watching to set it to in line, or not in line, that way so if they just want to watch, they wont be inserted ito the squad.also please add more options to be a toggle. that way i canswipe up to see mission progress, then swipe up again to turn it off, i have it set that way, but it just pops up for a second.

Also the empty node in the ship next to the syndicate node, plz add caphlon simarus to that. it wouold be a perfect place for it. to check points and ask for targets.

Another problem is that their just isnt enough buttons on the controllor to use every function, like the inspect button, id like that and the quick progress button, we neeed more options for press or press and hold, thats the only way to open up oppritunities to program more stuff, so i use the arrow pad for my 4 abilities, but maybe if i could set power e to press and hold on the up arrow, and transerance to hold down arrow, that wouldnt be a bad set up, also reload being set to hold would be really nice. i hate trying to activate panels and end up reloading instead.

So now im sure the hold melee in air is starting to make more sense. as ground slam will be in the options. if you add the option to set multiple fuctions to one button, then you guys could continue to giive us great options to add to our buttons. also when i was on pc, i used a controllor, except for test 7 i think. the wall runs while shooting orbs, for that i used a controllor and a mouse at the same time, and was a nice setup. i had run jump and sprint on the mouse, then i had other neccesary functions on the left side of the controllor.so id like to see a actual mouse support in game, it was much faster and easier to hack with a mouse. a mouse is way more accurate. but i want to use them together mouse and controllor, also because i use costum buttons, i cant place decorations, without switching to default config, please work on that.

Also i want to see archwing have its own section in the setup, just like the power menu, then i cou;d make a completly different setup for archwing.

Also id like to see mini quests for each warframe, that shows the the history of warframes, this would give new players a chance to complete these and see which one they like the most. this could open up some great oppritunities, like re playing quests for different endings, and have each ending come with its own reward pool, and you could maybe modify all quests to work this way, id love a lotus quest, and a stalker quest, to get to play with those powers would be awesome. especially if the stlalker quest lets you join a game and hunt tenno. with this we could play more quests which is more like rpg game, rather then just running  mission after mission. also please expand the trading relay, adding special rooms. one for syndicates and caphlon simarus, so everyone in there either wants those things or can easily check points and get items to sell.

We also need rooms that are locked to xp. like 1 to 5, 5 to 10, etc. also let us display plat above our heads, that way it will be easier to see who is their to buy. and how  much they have to spend. also id love to see a auctiom room, and a swap meet room, where ppl go that just wants to trade parts. we really need this, we want to go to a busy relay but when its pack4ed too many players in one little area, you can barley see what ppl have because it all overlapse, then you find someome you wanna trade with, it can be quite difficult to initiate trade with the right person, so adding rooms to split up the group would be great.

Thank you de, for all the great years ive been playing warframe. you guys are the best. also if we got mouse support on console, then the ones who doesnt like the new star chart, might like to use a mouse to navigate. oh the infested pet really needs more unique abilities. so please let de know if you like my ideas, thehn they just might add some this stuff. also we still need account migration. thank you de,  i cant wait wait to see whats coming this year, and hope some of these things will be added.

Can we ever expect to have Arcanes unbound from Cosmetics because it artificially limits customisation options for no reason, which was the driving force behind removing Arcane Helmets in the first place?

At the moment we have to annoyingly remove the Arcane from the old syandana and rebind it 4 times for a max rank to the new syandana just because we want to have different cosmetics on different frames.

1.  Do you plan on adding or rotating different intsa kill matches in conclave? IE changing the weapon type
  2.  Why does the OD still require a key to get there? Any plans on making it public like the void?
  3.  When is consoles getting their next update?
  4. When if ever can we go a chance to get quest weapons back that we sadly deleted at one point in time?
Edited by (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE

Small issue, but important for me, since it drained a lot of fun from the game when it happened. Why Nartas became unavailable for use of Operators? Is this because of a technical problem of some sort or supposed immersion issue?

If former, it would be nice to hear the confirmation of being such, and perhaps confirmation this is a temporary thing.

If latter, it doesn't make sense! Except for Eclipse Nartas aren't even that hard to perform physically, and even Eclipse makes sense given Operators are shown to have enough agility and strength to both run on ziplines and pull themselves up without much effort. Please, reconsider this and put them back!

Speaking of Operator animations, is there an ETA on when they will be able to interact with pets?

Did you ever thought about an enemy who can see invisible players and attack them (he/she should have reduced accuracy while you are invisible)?

So far casting invisibility is like entering a safe zone without thinking about any consequences. Btw that comes from a Loki fan.

I really regret seeing allot of the content that was put out late december. The bugs associated with it left me with a salty feeling towards the game.

Please if you cant improve things for us in the very near future. Including the annoying cyst bug that can happen on people who have been avoiding the content and group play intentionally. Please just remove it from game until its ready.

Also whats up with the cyst? why introduce something that offers absolutely no benefit to players in terms of gameplay, lore or story?

:community: New interactive extractor concept (mining mode) :community:

I myself can see some sort of "birds eye view" mode as I "drill and extract" while managing my way over the various areas and avoiding obstacles such as the terrain or any enemy factions noticing and attempting to destroy me. This could allow extractors be used way more often, with much more efficiency mixed with a challenge/risk as you collect more and more resources; and I see no reason why the same requirements shouldn't be kept, but they could be changed as well (not to mention any breathtaking views~)