Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

I would like to start out by saying DE thank you for such an amazing game, I have been playing it since vor's prize and have loved the changes that has been made over the years.

Now then my question, With us now being able to open the infested door on the PC build and I do wonder if you can tell us how this will tie into other facets of the game. If not I understand if you want to keep it a secret.

keep up the good work DE.

What's the latest on a Token system for sorties, raids, etc? We've heard no mention of a token system for nearly 6 months.
Does this mean it's back-burner-ed, or dead and hopefully buried-and-no-one-noticed?

The only thing we know about "Damage 3.0" is that it's supposed to get rid of mandatory (presumably damage) mods.
Is this back-burner-ed, being idly worked on, or subject to death-by-Riven?

We know that Scott takes new looks at frames, every so often, eventually.
What's the state of the implemented reworks? Are there any he's particularly happy/unhappy with?

Relatedly, who's responsible for the Syndicate augments?
Any chance those will get another look? Particularly the frame augments, but some of the others need it fairly badly as well.
Also, is that system dead? Devstream 72, back on April 1st, 2016 mentioned another batch of them, tentative properties were presented and feedback was given. Then silence.
... Wait.
April first.
NOOOoooo~~~!

So yeah, welcome back.
Hope your holidays/vacations were good (while they lasted).  :p

Edited by Chroia

Okay starting I wish you a merry christmas and a good new year. I got a few questions that are bothering me.

1. Archwing prime weapons. I know that mostly they will be used in fashionframe but i still want them and ask if they are ever to be released.

2. Vors Janus key. Will we get an explanation where he got it, where it leads, how did it bring him back and how much does Vor exactly knows?

3. Warframe is TECHNICALLY a shotter. If so then as one it should have the weapon any shooter has. My question is where is my MINIGUN? Gimme my minigun please?

And that is all.

I have some questions (beyond the usual ETA requests for frames and the like);

Since now you have a mo-cap studio, can we expect a rework in the animation of several stances? Maybe by hiring a trained martial artist?

A rework on the Helminth Charger's model? It just seems too lazy to recycle a Charger. There's plenty of great ideas around. Also, we need more lore on the Helminth.

Are Ayatans the last of their 'collectible' items? For example, there could be Corpus or Grineer collectibles that can be exchanged for things such as credits or resources. Such collectibles could be anything from technology blueprints, base locations, tactical stratagems, travel routes etc. Instead of using Ayatan Stars, they could utilize Cyphers or Code Cylinders to decode the information, turning it more and more valuable.

Can we get another way to earn Rivens (i.e. Baro, Syndicate Reward, Alerts, Operations/Events, weekly quest etc)?

Since you stated that our alignment would affect our Operator's future abilities (in conjunction with the Focus System), I have to ask; will you provide us with a way to alter our alignment in any direction without the need for a quest? The latest quest has still left my Operator with an alignment other than what I intended.

That's all for now, thank you for your time and here's to a good year in Warframe!

I just have a few simple questions: 

1. Most Importantly, Oberon Prime in May? And Oberon Rework When? (One Suggestion is to make change the augment for Hallowed Ground, Hallowed Eruption, into a new augment, let's call it Hallowed Aura. This would simply make Hallowed Ground an Aura and the Aura would carry over all of Hallowed Ground's effects.)

#OberonForLife #OberonMasterRace

2. Volt Cloth Physics and Deluxe Skin When?

3. Frost Deluxe When?

4. Dark Sectors Coming Back When?

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

i would like to ask why the cost of hema research is so...INSANE and any information about when frost deluxe is coming and how is Bard going...oh and about Helmith when the infested charger (pet) is gonna have his own abilities or it will stay with sahasa abilities.

Regarding Tennogen skins: would it be possible to add an option that would allow us to choose whether we want to apply the skin on the base model or the Prime version? Some Tennogen skins look particularly good with the Prime bits while others don't.

Adding this option = more Tennogen sales, fewer refund requests

Edited by Bleako

1: It's been 3 years and I'm still losing all my rewards at the end of missions (specially endless) When are you going to fix this?

2: Its been 2 years you've been saying "we will decrease the grind", yet you bring new systems that increase the grind, dilute the RNG tables and make people give up on this game out of frustration.......When are really going to address the grind and rewards system?

3: I've started playing Sorties again to get Riven mods and you call this end game content, but reward me with new player/low MR rewards...Lens/nitain/endo/forma......why do you lock the best new thing in the game behind your broken RNG?

Still here, but loosing interest in playing your game due to the above.....do you care?

I have a few questions:

Will there ever be new Prisma/Mara weapons from Baro? Been over a year since we last seen a new shiny death dealer from the void trader.

Will there ever be an event line of infested weapons like Wraith and Vandals? Like Primal versions that have underwent the hardening process that makes ancients and such, or a Helminth version of them.

Quadruped frame? :smile:

Will DE focus on making fixing/changing current "endgame" content and making more things to do for high level players?

What exactly does DE want to see from weapon balancing? A tier system of shorts? Or every weapon can be modded to do equal damage?

There are still complaints about warframe reworks from awhile back that haven't been touched since. Such as Volt rework. The community knows that the DE team is working on many things but when can we see at least discussion on reworking these reworks that "fell" short?

We have been told many times that DE has been trying to alleviate RNG to lower the "grind". But it is still very apparent that DE continues to use RNG to lock content behind a tedious wall. This can be seen with Riven mods that have multiple layers of RNG, and also when trying to build Nidus, whos parts are locked behind a c rotation. Could DE give an exact yes or no answer if they wish to continue to us RNG to this degree or implement a new reward system?

One final thing, it's OK to put content behind grind walls but the problem is the grind isn't enjoyable. Grinding for anything is usually bearable to some point, but every grind wall in Warframe tends to push it to the point of being unfun and feeling like a waste of time.

Frost delux when??

New Weapons??

New Spear Guns??

New sigils?? (Most of my customization comes from these)

Ok i have over 10 warframes infected with this pink cyst, This was just a bad bad bad idea, please get rid of this thing perminently and just have people farm for a new pet, make it a quest if you have too, But im not draining this thing 10 times just to do it again when they get infected again. Its really not adding anything to the game and only taking away from the atomsphere of the game.