Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

As many might be addressing, how are you guys planning on fixing the prominent cyst issue? My friend is fresh to Warframe and I've had to use the few Warframes that I have to not use so that my friend won't be infected too and so that my 'karma' rating doesn't get any more towards 'Moon'.

Also, the Charger pet seems very rushed as the face just looks like a bulge of flesh that sometimes clips into its neck when its head turns enough and you're able to equip the kubrow armour onto them without any proper size differing to fit onto the charger's model.

I hope that the DE team have had wonderful holidays, though, and I'm very excited to see what you've got in store for Warframe this year. Thank you for the amazing work and content that you've released last year, despite the cyst virus and Charger modelling issues. <3

My question to you guys: how fast does the Tenno ship actually travel? The reason I ask is because the infestation in the one room of the tennos ship seems surprised to see the operator awake and walking around in its room. You would think after all the time that goes by from when you complete the second dream to when you obtain nidus (not playtime) it would have at least had a hunch... that is... if we where going below light speed. FTL travel or the infestation simply having no since of what happens outside the room are the only 2 explanations I can think of

now that I got that off my chest: will you guys ever up the amount of spawns on solo escivation and survival? Sitting at an unpowered escivator for 30 minutes while occasionally plinking at one or two enemies that walk by who don't drop power is boring and failing survivals because not enough enemies are spawning is annoying. 

Edited by Kinzuko

In the interest of life support, It is very weird the factor that we can survive in our arch-wing in space with life. Yet at the same time the enemy faction can turn off a whole planet's life support,it would make more sense on a ship,but at the same time the enemy would also suffocate.

The main question being: Would you ever think about rerouting survival into something different,in terms of life support.
ex: 
Health Packs: The enemy deploys a toxin chemical that makes the enemy faction immune to and specifically targets Warframes. Warframes use med towers or the enemy drops med pods.

Thrown Melee vs. Gunblades

Currently, thrown melee weapons thrown hits do not add to the combo counter, whereas gunblade bullet attacks do, despite the latter being much easier to aim, and gunblades having relatively little cost for a whiff (a Glaive user has to wait for his weapon to return before he can attack again). Can you comment on this disparity and why it exists?

To whom it may concern,

My gamer tag is LUCIANX40 I play one xbox one, I've been playing for 8 mounths and would like it if there was a messsenger it would make getting messsages eaiser , not every one reads the in game info screen and I'm sure I'm not the only person who don't check there emails every day.

Do you think it would be possible at some point to give our operators suits that are based off the syndicates? Or maybe a skin of some sorts for our frames? Cause I really dig the arbiters of hexis helmet and the sigil's just aren't enough

Edited by Lord-Scath

Hey peeps! Hope your holiday was great!

I have a few questions:

1. Bard status? Ever since Steve teased the step sequencer, I've been hyped to make tones of my own!

2. Is there going to be a way to protect our Warframes and Kubrows from "The Cyst?" or even harvest them for other purposes? I've been using Kavats and Sentinels to save my puppies from becoming chargers...

3. I was curious if there was an ETA on the return of the Mutalist Incursion Puncture Mods from Update 15.5? I didn't start Warframe until last year so I never had the chance to get them and they are fairly scarce.

"into the Devstream rhythm! We'll have some new content to show "

...Rhythm... Bard? I hope so.

I don't want Bard to get rushed since I want it to be in best state possible, but it's the frame I'm most excited for in years too.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

Questions:

How's the Valkyr Prime trailer coming along?

How soon can we expect a resolution to the helminth cyst epidemic or a revelation on its importance, will it be bound to a new (cinematic) quest?

Where is the Dark Sector Conflict development at? The armistice has gone on for well over a year and while the development of the Second Dream and War Within were rightfully valued over the Conflicts, is it time for the Dark Sector Conflict development to receive more attention or is it almost ready for deployment?

Had a couple quick questions.

Any news on the Nexus app for us Windows Phone 10 users? (Pleeeeeease?)

Will Kubrow/Kavat armor sets ever be separated so we can equip parts like the armor pieces for the Warframes? I like a lot of the armor sets except for the helmets. I want to be able to see my Kubrow's chubby cheeked face but still give her some fancy armor.

Is a second PC to console migration still in the works? I believe in a past DevStream there was something said about wanting to do another.

Equinox noggle(s)?! (Light, Dark and combined? Or just combined? :laugh:)

Thanks!

Ive been curious about this since we got pistol and shotgun rivens, but i was wondering are rivens working as planned? if so when are riven mods for melee weapons going to be released? since while there are alot of melee weapons to chose from, quite a few of them can barely clear the star chat let alone go into end game. By the way, how soon can we as a community expect to see a way to permanently remove the infested cysts from our warframes? i dont mind them technically being on our frames but i would like to hide them since they stand out like a sore thumb. thanks if you read this DE and i cant wait to watch the stream. 

Edited by GRIFFONP

Can we please make cache hunting great again? Orokin Sabotage made cache hunting worth it for double prime parts.

Now, I haven't seen a single cache hunting team in recruiting and the caches in the sabotage mode aren't even worth looking for (1 rare resource or credits?). 

On 5.1.2017 at 1:10 AM, General_Durandal said:

Soft-paywalls?

When you are setting the research cost for a weapon to a amount which forces they "normal" players to buy the weapon with platinum - then I call this a soft-paywall, because formally you can aquire the weapon without platinum, aka real mony, but not in a normal world.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/738163-re-updated-ghost-clan-needs-5000-mutagen-samples-to-research-hema-500000-mutagen-samples-for-a-moon-clan/

Well first, welcome back and happy new year! :laugh:

Ok let's go.

1. Do you think about improving the soundtrack of the game?
  2.   Do you intend to add any items that are exclusive to the game? In quests, events or something similar to the founder pack, but different?
  3. Or things like item exclusivity were restricted to the founders?
  4. Branton Vandal and Lato Vandal?
  5. Are there any plans to give us more of a variety of decorations inside the ships?
  6. Excalibur Umbra some news?

On 04/01/2017 at 4:50 PM, NikodemosTheMan said:

Chroma Deluxe when?

Yes yes, where's skin for this little dragon?

Thx for everything!

:devil:

The current endless missions need to be reworked.

1. If you want to run radiant relics, you have to make them radiant before entering the mission, because the option to make them Radiant while in the mission is not available. '

2. Also the limit on void traces means, you can only run a couple of endless waves before having to extract. To then go back to your ship and make  one or two relics radiant. The amount of void traces you can get is so low. Its more of a pain trying to farm them rather then fun. This whole circle ruins endless missions. 

Frames like Ember, Hydroid, Oberon need a rework asap. Good thing you have Limbo on the pipeline already. 

Hey folks, hope you had a lovely Christmas and feel invigorated for the new year.

I have two questions for you.

Will the relic system get a tune up? I've noticed (and myself included) quite a few players are frustrated with the farming process of both relics and traces and overall drop chances. We have had two Primes and vaults released since its inception but we have missed the chance to talk about it.

Secondly After two years of asking this question I still don't have an answer. Is there any chance of aquireing extra config tabs for warframe/ weapons/ pets appearances & upgrades? With a huge library of cosmetic items and builds it seems a shame to restrict it all to three builds or schemes.   

Hi DE,

why does it take so long to rework old warframes? I personally enjoyed Volt's rework, although there are a few bits that could be improved.

Why do you tend to do half-hearted reworks, like with Mag or Ash, where your attention was focussed on one ability, while not really reworking the other skills?