Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, NFI-85 said:

the thing  is  there was  once a chance  for founders  like me to upgrade  to an higher rank  and  i missed that  so the  question is will there be another chance  for founders like me  wich missed  the chance not  a new founder program

sry for my bad english

oh gotcha . i understand now . 

your English is good 

• Any plans for an individual extraction mechanic for all missions types? Syndicate missions, sabotage/hive missions, Void missions (secret rooms), and most of all, survival and excavation missions, all punish you for having teammates who want to leave earlier than you for whatever reasons. 

• Is the current Helminth charger at its definitive form? It looks rather unpolished, both aesthetically and mechanically, since it just looks like a charger (which doesn't make sense) and has no special precept for it. Just some added toxin damage I guess.

• Any plans for an affinity system rework? More specifically, what happened to the idea of gaining more weapon affinity for killing with said weapon? To this day, you can still acquire more affinity by passively standing with one weapon equipped than actually using it and killing with it. With the MR-capacity points feature, we can use our weapons right off the bat so they're all viable enough when we acquire them.

• What happened to the X-shaped sentinel that was teased a long long time ago?

1) Can we drive our ship in the future?

2) We will see a Warframe tree or a wind Warframe?

3) In one future, will can we visit other planets/stars/places/etc...?

4) Will the operator play a more important role in the game?

Thanks for that game, team :D

DE, if the cost of hema research will not be reduced, and mutagen samples will not be made more accesible...

Please make a rework of Derrelict a priority, doing the same mission (because of lack of good farming alternatives for mutagen samples)  over and over again (because of the large ammount needed) is not fun. Although if Derrelict were interesting for other reasons [1] we would be steadly going there and so we would eventually get the resources for Hema without dedicated farming.

[1]: I know derrelict is a good place to get relics. Although relics can be got in so many places (and given the need of derrelict keys) that almost certainly people don't use Derrelict as main relic farming spot. In fact Derrlict remains unpopular in general, even with Hema's farming.

Edit: And tell us, how did that freaking Hema research cost come to be? How do you decide such thing?

Edited by theraot

I (and probably others) would like to know if there's any word on:

• Introducing shield-gating / making shields more useful than they are at present.
  • Implementing Damage 3.0
  • Reducing grind and making RNG less punishing.
  • Addressing the recent proliferation of cost and power creep.
  • Making enemy scaling less broken / having it make more sense.

Thanks for reading.