Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello I have a few questions:

1. Any updates on shield gating (Making shields useful in higher levels)?

2. What about the nemesis system?

3. So it's been about 2-3 months since the Vacuum Within. Are other companions like Kavats and Kubrows eventually getting some sort of Vacuum capability?

4. Lastly, it's been quite a while since you talked about new syndicate augments for weapons like the Lanka, Kunai, etc. Did the new riven system overshadow that and make it obsolete?

Edited by Bread-Bad

So we got an official response on the forums regarding the absurd research costs for Hema. Can we please get a response that doesn't assume every clan is filled to the brim with active members? The current costs are encouraging clans to sell temporary memberships, which is a bad situation to create just to prevent veteran players from filling research requirements by themselves.

Edited by Syvarin
Added better wording and more polite tone.

Can't wait for this for the chance at plat and a potato alert! :D Which i'd prolly spend all that plat on potatoes for my fiance and I if I get it xD So few potato alerts and invasions these days. And always nice to see what new stuff is coming!

Edited by DarkMatron

Will we ever get mirrored animations for those people who liked swapping what side their camera is on? It would be nice to have better weapon and reticule lining up while the camera is on the left side. If melee stances get mirrored it'll also be nice to attacked mirrored like.

Edited by BBYipho

Any news of a premium volt skin? 

What of the vandal situation? Are you atill intending to give the orignal owners skins for the guns?

and what of the helminth charger? Is it's model final or a placeholder? And will there be a way of turning my alignment back towards sun seeing as how i can only turn it towards moon with that cyst...

Edited by lightdragon64

Are there any plans to make the option for other primaries with Alt fires a toggle like the Stradavar and Zarr?  As a controller user I find it very difficult to aim and shoot with the default binding set to holding down right stick.

Also, for Scott, will you be going through with the Time Stop mechanic for Limbo?  I think it's really the push he needs to feel more like the master of the Rift as opposed to its 'gatekeeper'.

Edited by Tendou_Souji

Awesome! I hope I don't end up forgetting and missing it. :) The best part of the stream is watching the dev's face expressions when talking about things they're working on. It reminds me of the same face expression my bf has when I ask him about how well it's going with solving a program that's giving him a hard time. :D 

I do have some questions:

• Will we ever be able to donate more than just credit to the clans treasury vault?
  • Are there any plans to give us more of a variety of decorations for the dojo? 
  • Are there any plans in the near future to add more cosmetic choices for the Operator? 
  • Will Ordis get a quest to explain more about his lore sometime this year?
  • Any clue when the Galatine prime random teleport bug might be fixed? 
  • What are y'alls main project you're working on in warframe at this moment in time? 
Edited by mustache_kitteh

A question for Space Mom specifically:

Once again, we're doing Q&A via the forums. I expect that come time for the stream, you will once again have multiple pages of what appear to be questions to ask. And yet, much like previous streams, only a handful of questions will actually be asked. This can be rather discouraging for someone such as myself, who has asked numerous questions over the years, only to see them passed up every single time.

What if, after the stream, you were to take all the un-asked questions that were selected for the stream, get short and to-the-point answers for them, and include them in the Devstream Overview post?

Edit:

Also, I would like to say it was very nice seeing Steve lurk on Prime Time's chat and interacting with the community so directly. I look forward to watching him stream.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

Any chance we can see the core combat mechanics expanded upon? E.g. If you get knocked down, you can press spacebar to recover quickly, like in a fighting game. Maybe melee attacks that chain from mobility tools (roll into melee, bullet jump into melee, etc.) 

Also, will we see more rebalances of enemies? We got changes to the Ballista, but not much else, if I recall correctly. 

So, rivens.

Their introduction has been highly criticized and they still are till this day, while the changes made have been positive the other major issues of rivens still have to be addressed such as nonsensical stats and whatnot.

With shotgun and pistol rivens on the tables now what are the next steps planned to take?

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

As a fan of 2008's Dark Sector and its very fun Glaive usage, I think it's an incredible shame that Warframe's counterparts to the Glaive have fallen so far behind in terms of usefulness. All Glaives have Skana damage, rely on incredibly rare stances to be even remotely useful, and have minuscule Throw Attack damage that makes them completely overshadowed by Gunblades, which have around 4 to 9 times more damage on their shots compared to the various Glaives, something their differences do not make up for.

Would it be possible to do a pass on Glaives (especially their Throw Attack damage) like you have done in the past for Heavy Blades and Scythes?

Something I would do is give Glaives Throw Attack damage on par with the Gunblades, but remove stealth damage bonus from Throw attacks, so it wouldn't become overpowered. After all, the stealth bonus damage is meant as a reward for getting up-close in stealth. Ranged stealth is what we have headshots for.

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

Zs1N6oJ.png

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

This probably won't ever be addressed on the stream no matter what colorbait I use
but just so you know, the Bladestorm change you made is still the same as before.
Long; nauseous animation that locks you in place.

This is extremely disappointing knowing that there are hundreds of player feedback/concept yet after multiple tries you decided to go with this.
WHAT HAPPENED?

Edited by Oranji