Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

is there likely to be an excal umbra prime and if so, will it be released in a similar way to the founders pack ? another exclusive frame would be a nice mix up to prime access, and it would give excal prime a friend. 

Edited by vipran

Is there going to be tougher measures taken against bullying and harassment other than telling people to add such perpertrators to ignore list.

Because at the moment even IF you take these matters seriously the only answer I have been provided with is add the to ignore list.

This action is far from taking the matter serious and is sweeping it under the rug for such people to target some other player.

Also on the Asia/oceanic server your guides of the lotus have completely abandonded us, leaving it up to other players to help newbies and 99% of the time the new guys just get bashed down by the exact people you tell everyone to add to ignore list.

Show everyone were the morale high ground is instead of generating a generic e-mail telling people to just add them to the ignore list and carry on. 

Also I have noticed your system for aquireing riven mods is intentionally rigged so that only a select few will ever have a chance of getting any at all making certain players extremely rich with platnium while the rest of us only get rich with endo.

Is this really how you expect people to experiment with weapons not used regularly by not even giving them a chance to get a riven mod ?

The ideas you have are great BUT at least give players a chance of getting at least 1 riven mod per week that way you can at least stem the tide of players not getting any at all no matter how many sorties they do.

Don't make 2017 the year of impossible RNG

Edited by Otis.Driftwood

A: Anything on being able to use tennogen skins on prime frames and have it remove/hide the prime parts?

B: Will there be more to Rivens? There was a teaser page on how they're linked to a cephalon yet outside of the end of mission description for rivens this hasn't been elaborated, i.e. a way to obtain them out of sorties through a new npc.

C: Are there any details on this update for the Corpus that was teased? Considering we have 5 types of Grineer (Normal, Arid, Frontier, Drekar and Kuva) the Corpus are far behind  both in terms of game content (Codex lists 173 Grineer enemies vs 101 Corpus(16 of which are Index enemies and 8 are the comba/scrambus for each power type)) and lore.

Please make endgame usefull again ...

Not this "use 1 relic for 5min" system!

How about use one relic for the entire mission and make the % for the rare drops at rotation C on the highest (+ radiant %)

and on rotation A the common ones has the most % 

But pls no more 1 Relic = 1 Chance its Boring AF

Edited by Aaragon651

I'd like to know where Scott  Pablo has gotten inspiration from for Nidus?

I'd would also like to know if the addition of Javlok has turned off the Animation department when it comes to creating new primary weapon animation?

Edited by Kinperor

If the current relic system stays in place can we get a removal of mods from rotations?

I'm tired of running endless missions for relics and receiving mods as rewards that I already have countless amounts. 

Why don't certain enemy's drop relics if their mod drops are rewarded as rotation rewards?

Also why have credit rewards in rotations?

It helps out when first starting off but on harder nodes it's a wasteful reward and shouldn't be there given the difficulty.

Edited by (XB1)Hazyfrill01

7 minutes ago, Kinperor said:

I'd like to know where Scott has gotten inspiration from for Nidus?

I'd would also like to know if the addition of Javlok has turned off the Animation department when it comes to creating new primary weapon animation?

Pablo designed Nidus, not Scott.

I never bothered asking questions about the game because I was always content with what I was given (personally) but I guess I can ask some questions for the first time ever

• Will we see more prime AK sidearms in the future? AkLex Prime, AkMagnus Prime, perhaps?
  • How far along is Mag's deluxe skin at this point?
  • Will we see more Dojo-related content this year? Lunaro (in-house gaming with clanmates participating and an audience)? Would it be possible to have the option to set our Dojo as the default landing point when logging into the game?
  • Any news on Derf Anyo?

I had some more questions but I'd rather not slam you guys with that much stuff.

Definitely got some questions to ask regarding the future of Warframe, and I hope they're addressed. While I usually ask in the order of what I think the priorities are, I'm gonna ask in order of what I think might be the quickest for DE to implement.

1) Is there any possibility that you guys will rework Archwing environments like you have done/are currently doing for ground-based tilesets (e.g. Earth, Ceres, Venus)?

Specifically, Would you guy consider making space a bit more immersive? i.e. a darker space where the gameplay takes place much much much closer to the planet's atmosphere and where the gameplay generally moves us closer to the planet as the mission progresses.

Examples of what I'm talking about:

Scarif-03.png-nggid03352-ngg0dyn-0x0x100

Jackal_skelter.jpg

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT1_504317.jpg

2) Regarding Earth's eventual visual rework, any plans to add more than just grass (such as more moss, plants, other foliage)?

Some examples of what I'm specifically asking about:

2976790-3327039320-23219.png

23105993195_355b91facc_o.png

Basically, have you guys thought about adding some vegetation like what is seen in those pics?

3) On the topic of environment reworks, are you planning on such a rework for Mars and Europa?

For Mars, do you like the idea of maybe having a mild dust storm to provide some immersion for the tileset?

For Europa, what about a snow storm?

4) Also on the same topic, could we eventually see an Infested ecosystem tileset on the surface of Eris?

So, Nidus is cool, specifically his 4th ability. I think an entire Infested planet surface like that 4th ability would be really cool, and would give the Infested a fitting home, instead of it just being on ships. Is that something you guys are open to exploring at some point?

5) Could we ever see large moons like Titan and Ganymede get their own tilesets?

Also, will Mercury ever get a surface tileset?

6) Will we ever get an undestroyed Corpus Obelisk tileset?

We've seen destroyed versions of this tileset on Europa and Eris, and we've seen part of undestroyed version during the Glast Gambit quest. I'd really like to see a fully functional version of this tileset. It's much more ship-like than the current Corpus ship tileset, and even has a bridge that can be seen on the Eris version of the tileset. I'd really like to see a complete, intact version that has crewmen, proxies, engineers, scientists, and even ship officers all on-board. Is it just a pipe-dream to hope we see anything like this?

7) What are the chances of seeing Warframe get a starfighter/fighter squadron mode?

The Grineer have their Galleons, and the Corpus have their Obelisks. We've seen Grineer combat spacecraft, and I'd expect the Corpus to have them as well. We've also seen these galleons and obelisks fighting in space. Could we ever see the Tenno using combat spacecraft (something with heavier firepower than Archwings) taking on Grineer and Corpus starfighters and even taking on galleons and obelisks from space? Something like this would go a long way towards increasing the scope and scale of Warframe's gameplay,

8) Bonus Lore Question: What do you guys think about Saturn and Jupiter being the homeworlds of the Grineer and Corpus, respectively?

Jupiter and Saturn are quite large, and they both have many many moons. The planets seem like ideal home bases for the Corpus and Grineer. Not only that, but I like the idea of many of the colonies being on these moons, benefiting from Orokin terraforming technology. I know the Kuva fortress is the home of the Queens, but Grineer Command could be based out of Saturn, with one of the major Colonies being on Titan. Due to this, the Corpus and the Grineer have direct control or influence on most of the Colonies, and so Steel Meridian's concern for the Colonies stems from the possibility of there only being a few free Colonies left. What do you think of such a concept? Have you guys ever thought this deep into Warframe's potential lore? And is there a possibility of seeing Warframe more-deeply explore its own lore?

Edited by AntoineFlemming
Formatting

[DE]Scott & [DE]Steve,

A few compatriots and I have discussed potential changes to Valkyr - also knowing that there are other frames that're being looked at for good reason before she may come up for another pass, however:

Having 50% of my total playtime as Valkyr since 2013 or so ( Total of ~2500 hours between platforms ), I've thought for that entire time that Hysteria has felt unrewarding, and provided too little 'correct' feeling for it's cost as a 'berserker' frame.  What are your thoughts on perhaps changing Hysteria to no longer provide invulnerability, but instead have it's initial cost raised to 75-100 energy, no longer drain energy, but drain health at a constant rate and provide really high damage reduction instead, as well as having some ability to benefit ( even if only partially ) from acolyte mods, with a scaling drain increase / Damage Reduction falloff if out of combat?

Even doing small visual effect changes or something, the idea sounds like it would allow players to use her 'berserk' and dive into carnage, leaving a bit of energy initially for her to utilize some of her other abilities, and force players to think about health as a resource that they'd be losing/gaining/sustaining through a visceral melee playstyle, while removing 'invulnerability' from the game almost entirely in one swoop, as well as giving some incentive to use/maintain an exalted weapon form, keep combo counts up versus normal melee, etc.

Edited by Ishixia

Asking some questions

will Umbra Excalibur be related with sun/moon alignment?

There will be more ways to remove helminth cyst?

I want to ask also about Sentients, will we meet again them soon? maybe a sentient related map or something?

There will be more relays updates?

What about Zephir Rework?

I am glad about more customization about Operator.

Edited by Black19ki

While Last Year had some pretty neat Frame releases it felt like we got drastically fewer than other years. Is there any plans to have more frequent Frame releases this year or is there plans to slow down Frame releases to produce more quality over quantity? 

3 hours ago, vipran said:

is there likely to be an excal umbra prime

Excalibur umbra and his "prime" variant are the exact same thing the only difference is going to be the name and probably his stats 2

Edited by Ninjadeath721
his name prbably isn't going to be the only different thing oops