Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

Obligatory mention of the Cyst- even if you drain it, you can get reinfected.  I have a small proposal for it: in many cases in the real world, the body builds up an immunity to a virus after getting infected once, I am simply suggesting the same thing.
Mainly I wanted to ask about the stances- in a previous devstream, you talked about a new stance for machetes and polearms; while that's a good start, can we get a rework of the machetes, or even just a tweak of their stats?  I still find it strange how my bare fists do more damage than a machete. 
(PS: In case you mention this on the stream, my name is pronounced "Axe Murderer")

Questions

1) When will we get cephalon fragments to find & scan in the new Kuva Fortress location? Right now it is the only location on the starmap that doesn't have them.

2) Is there work ongoing to add more spy vaults to existing tilesets? Spy 2.0 is one of my favorite mission types so I would love to see more variety in it, and there are still plenty of tilesets that do not have unique vaults

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snow-globe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and have a nice day.

SoulHunter2008

Big Community Item = Cyst-Space-Herpes Removal?

Oh DE PLS! I want my beautiful titania back, and cured! :(

Btw, any plan to spread some love to the Dojos? Creation of missions and etc...?

Edited by -Krose

Probably on everyone's list space aids on everyone's neck! I have too many frames infected and don't want more!

Anything going to be done with dojo's? 

Nemesis system any news on that?

In a dev stream ages ago, you said you were toying with eximus enemies dropping relics. Has this been abandoned? 

Hi dear DE! 
These are the questions that I'm interested: 
-When Will be, and whether it will visual upgrade the old WARFRAMES (Excalibur, Frost, Meg, Rhino).
-Will the ability to add in Tenno Gen not only sandan, but also armor? 
-Perhaps If you someday add a Prime WARFRAMES, without its regular version, like the Dakra Prime? 
-Will the Prime version: Dread, Despair, Hate?
-Will we see Ballas, and whether it is possible that it was he who creates Prime warframes? (That does not contradict Warframe stories)

Three questions all music themed.

So the Drums in the dojo why did you chose the particular notes? It has been bothering me because to me they make no sense in the sense of music.

Also how is the sequencer on bardframe coming along? I noticed that there weren't any tempo change option.

Earlier last year i think for Tennocon you guys had people draw drawings of a tenno jukebox for the dojo. Is that coming this year along with a lot of the dojo things or should we accept to see it much later?

Say there will be no more major updates untill all of the little annoying features (re: bugs) are fixed, such as loot-detector only containers clipped into the scenery, seeming invulnerability of certain mobs (you know who you are, not so light gunners), loot detected outside the bounds of walls or ships, areas that are locked down without any consoles to hack, ballistas laser sights aiming and shooting through solid walls or crates. You know all those little annoying things.

16 minutes ago, SoulHunter2008 said:

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snow-globe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and have a nice day.

SoulHunter2008

Spend 5 plat so you can regain 120 plat worth of items? Seriously. Not a good business plan.

1. With the new Glast Gambit quest, we've been given another "morality choice" at the end. However, the choice we picked, and the result we got (both from the alignment change and the e-mail we received) don't match due to a bug. No proper retroactive fix has been implemented as of yet, and so while I picked to "Let Neewa choose", I got an e-mail suggesting I "Sent Neewa home" instead.

Since you guys made the effort of introducing this system within quests, and bringing players to be involved in the story/lore/characters this way, it would be wise, in my opinion, to make sure that such bugs are retroactively fixed so those who are involved are properly rewarded. Any chance of such a fix any time soon? It really does leave a bitter feeling to me that the choice I made isn't registered due to a game bug.

2. A lot of animation and art bugs seem to be overlooked for a while. The topics keep on expanding in the forums for these types of bugs, yet we still see long-running bugs that are here, including ones related to plat-related cosmetics (example: Bow Dryad skin on Rakta Cernos) or Tennogen skins (Graxx skin on Ember Prime putting the wrong diffuse textures on her primed "pants"). Mios and Lacera also lost their unique idle animation for almost a year now, never fixed. You guys did great effort with upgrading your art (sound designs, visuals on Ceres, etc), but can these long-running bugs get a look at?

3. Can you guys stay awesome? 'Cause you're awesome.