Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

DE,

There have been a lot of feedback...

I do this to help you find the interesting stuff... on that regard I want to point that some suggestions are just not controversial and thus get pushed back in the forums because of lack of replies.

Note: I have put my own threads on Spoiler elements.

Some topics:

Hema

there is a big thread full of complains, suggestions and observations, I don't think you have had time to read it all:

Spoiler

I'll take my chance to promote one of my threads, in which I compare possible solutions:

That Cyst

Dojos

Spoiler

Again, I'll plug my own thread

And there is much more feedback in dojos aside from that...

Quality of Life

Mods

Spoiler

Other stuff

There is scathered feedback too, some examples:

---

As you know Forma, Sorties, Nullifiers, Solo extraction and balance issues keep coming back.

I have threads with lists of things that keep coming back... they just repeat what have already been said...

Spoiler

I have made a list of some old interesting or recurring feedback, I know it is not complete

And do you remember the bourbon list?

As you can see DE, Hema and the Cyst are the biggest topics... you gotta address these issues.

You should also notice that Sentinel death is a topic to which people has come to multiple approaches.

As for going forward, can we get improvements for the Dojo? No, I don't mean decoration mode (which I appreciate) but new content. Edit: No, I don't mean more rooms or decoration for the sake of more rooms and decoration. I think the threads regarding the dojo makes that clearer.

Edited by theraot

I have question and you have answers. I surely don't want a repeat of the last time it was "replied" to like Dev stream 61 where my question wasn't really answered and more of "shrugged" off...

1. Any more information on that umbra we've been starving for?

2. Account migrations and eta? (Not everyone likes surprises)

Edited by TESTAMENTEXE
Umbrage? Never knew er

1) When will you provide a way for us to ensure that our frames can NEVER again become reinfected by the cyst?

The whole mechanics of the virus has ensured that i have had to play 100% solo to ensure my frames are not infected in the first place.

And then you made it possible for people to get reinfected..................

Not every player likes to get things forced on to them DE.

Sure some players might like the "pet" but as you can still be reinfected after you drained the cyst. Its just a huge waste of time and resources. Since right now its an endless cycle of:

1: Drain the cyst.

2: Use resources on getting the pet

3: throw the pet out the nearest airlock since you a) already had one from the last infection or b) never wanted on in the first place.

4: get reinfected in the first PUG game or in the DOJO due to the infestation mechanics.

5: wait 7 days to be able to drain the cyst

6 continue  from 1 in an endless loop.

But then again you managed to create a virus cult that think its fun to infect clueless beginners at the game with the virus over and over. So if that was your intention you did a good job.

2) When will you fix the broken code with snipers that results in ghost shots?

3) Any plan to revisit the old stances? For example the scythe stances both have weird quirks going on that break the flow on the stance and make them feel overly clunky. 

I would love to use eather reaper or hate on my frames but the stances are to jerky for me to use at all.

Can you shed any light on operator/focus improvements? Right now, going into operator mode is pretty cool (but a little laggy most of the time), but the operator dies so fast, does so little damage, and has so little energy, that the only thing that they are really useful for is intercepting kuva clouds. I would love to be shredding things as a warframe, then pop out as the operator and let loose with some WTFOMG void voodoo then go back to being the warframe. I get the feeling that operator mode is supposed to be a glass cannon thing, but I am kinda missing the "cannon" part. In general, the operator looks cool, but feels really weak, aren't the tenno (as in the tenno themselves, not the warframes) supposed to be some kind of void infused being that is so powerful that even the orokin were afraid of them?

Another year of unyielding grind, another year of desperate requests/interrogations to know when to let it go~

Firstly, I understand you all accidentally forgot to patch in the frost deluxe pre 2017, which I'll let slide thanks to hyekka skin, but seeing as its the new year now, a date for that super slick king of the frosty tundra deluxe would be super appreciated.  Go against your gut, tell us. 

Secondly, universal vacuum, I know you guys hate using ideas that aren't your own, it somehow hurts your egos or something, but is there any way at all you would consider just this once letting the playerbase get a win in? It's a new year, maybe we can start some new habits, and I promise if you go through with it, in a weeks time you won't even be agonizing over it still. 

And I have no third, so you can just fill this in with whatever you like. How did Glenn manage to make his curls look so uniform today? Why is Rebecca such a bomb chick? How does Steve pull off such a mean beanie game? How did you all manage to be so talented at the gaming bizz? (Insert other preferred compliments here)

Actually, on a final note, I forgot to ask what is going with Ash? After his rework there a notable lack of follow up on his kit, even in terms of minor changes, albeit a lot of feedback on the state of the changes and how it impacted his viability and even just flat enjoyment as a frame, did you not find this feedback valuable enough to use, or did you just not have the time towards the better end of the year really respond to said concerns? (coming from the saryn debacle i really feel you aren't taking player feedback seriously enough)

Edit : The third question could also be about how Geoff managed to look so sharp today, can't leave that one out. 

Edit : Fourth question

Edited by Cubewano

so, what's the next story of this warframe? (after the glast gambit, or at least after the war within quest - just keeping up until payback against sentient, or like jump to tau, to do payback against sentient | and so, that concludes the chapters of the story in origin system)

DE's resolution of this year:

Spoiler

no delays

Edited by Primbone

10 hours ago, Otis.Driftwood said:

Is there going to be tougher measures taken against bullying and harassment other than telling people to add such perpertrators to ignore list.

Because at the moment even IF you take these matters seriously the only answer I have been provided with is add the to ignore list.

This action is far from taking the matter serious and is sweeping it under the rug for such people to target some other player.

Also on the Asia/oceanic server your guides of the lotus have completely abandonded us, leaving it up to other players to help newbies and 99% of the time the new guys just get bashed down by the exact people you tell everyone to add to ignore list.

Show everyone were the morale high ground is instead of generating a generic e-mail telling people to just add them to the ignore list and carry on. 

I cannot say much on the moderator standpoint as I am not one. However I can say that the GOTL's on the OCE server are far and few between, there is only 6 of us at max with 3 being regularly online to help, so I don't think the term "completely abandoned" is the right way to think about it. Also its ok for other players to help newbies, great actually, it shows that more than just a select part of the community, but the community as a whole is helpful, rather than just having to rely on us GOTL's. 

Edited by Michaelcf1

-About PS4Pro version

Target FPS closest to 60 and stable and graphic enhancemente, don't target 4k.

-Bring back old events as part of a story tab, so new players can experience them, even if without reward.

There's lore that can't be understood clearly without them.

-Please think a bout a way to transmute Prime Warframes/weapons into something.

I have some vaulted prime stuff but will buy vault access and have duplicate items...give to people like me the chance to get rid of the duplicate for something useful