Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6

Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert Winter Glyph:

We were made aware that, in addition to being available in the “Winter Glyph Bundle” for purchase, the “Winter Glyph I” Glyph was also a reward for completing the last day of the Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert. The original intent for the Tactical Alert reward was for it to be an Emblem, not a Glyph. In order to remedy the mix up, a script has been run to replace the Glyph with an Emblem of the same design in your inventories. Those who purchased the Bundle will keep the Glyph. Relog is required!

More information here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/745352-psa-winter-glyph-i-glyph-to-emblem-scripts/

Changes:

• Unlimited gifting has been reverted back to it’s original limit in conclusion of Tennobaum! Thanks for your honorable, giving spirit, Tenno. You’ve spread great happiness throughout the Warframe community and to children and their families beyond. We couldn’t be more proud!
  • Infested Melee enemies should now do a better job of attacking Defense Targets on Uranus - Ur. 
  • Added logging to help identify why some players have slow access to our network leading to a "Network Not Responding" messages when our network is actually fine.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash in the Jordas Verdict as a result of weapon trails. 
  • Fixed a crash in the Orokin Derelict.
  • Fixed instances of enemies not spawning in The Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Infested Salvage. 
  • Fixed running through space as the Operator after exiting Jordas in Operator mode in The Jordas Verdict. 
  • Potential fix for instances of constant ‘Session Full’ prompts (we are still investigating this).
  • Fixed being able to run Orokin Derelict missions without respective keys. 
  • Fixed "Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict" Eris Junction task only completing if the Assassination Key was used to run the mission.
  • Fixed (for real this time) negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
  • Fixed "Open 3 Caches during any Sabotage mission on Uranus" Neptune Junction task not completing.
  • Fixed screen consuming darkness as a result of having TAA enabled. 
  • Fixed Dedicated Server not restarting the Launcher properly when an Update is required.
  • Fixed Landing Craft doors pushing you out of the material plane. 
  • Fixed various issues with the Ascaris Bolt in Vor's Prize.
  • Fixed part of Zarr's muzzle flash showing up in the Arsenal when applying colors.
  • Fixed some firing effects not showing up for the Zarr.
  • Fixed changes to TAA Sharpen and Bloom Intensity not reverting when choosing not to save settings.
  • Fixed absent transmissions causing a progression stopping bug in The Index.
  • Fixed Nekros and Frost Idle sounds when using their animation sets with other Warframes.

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6.1

Fixes:

• Fixed a script crash in Ash's Teleport ability.
  • Fixed a rare progression stopping bug in The Index if players are losing but then score enough to win just before the round ends.
  • Fixed excessive Bloom on the Solstice Conclave Emblem.
  • Fixed an escapable hole in the ceiling of the Landing Craft.
  • Fixed an unintentional locked door in the Second Dream quest. 
Edited by [DE]Megan
Hotfix 19.5.6.1

unknown.png

So, this update, still no Plague removal?! Whatever next, find out next update in Warframe!

(When you get those test results back and you're Helminth positive)
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIACUkC3IUjQqJTQmvu43O733le981abOkQGbwD7yYXmrllo5lZ1I2p3zeNkXeiBLJLL8dQuDDZGa9yKAd2C6GJI4EJw1obFmJQ8eusjvP3q9Ol69KZ-fwbjItk.5xuahRcv9RRfIsTRsuo3G2nfgPk

So, what changes am I after this time!

First of all, same as my last post, please increase the drop rate of Mutagen samples, either on Eris or in the Derelict - as DE have stated they will not change the Hema requirements it seems to be a better choice at least offset the grind in that manner instead. I am still the only member of my clan contributing, and even as a player with 1800+ hours I do not have enough yet to sustain a 10 man clan solo. This is dejecting as my whole aim is to sustain the clan For the players, most of whom I recruited when they were relatively new to the game, or need a place to crash.

(Valkyr Pleading Incoming)

Secondly, please take a look at Valkyr's 4. I have been talking with another Valkyr enthusiast and we thought up some great ideas:

Hysteria could revert back to being a static drain, 4 energy per second with a 25 energy activation cost upon start. There will still be an expanding bubble that, if an enemy is in range and you have collected damage and Hysteria deactivates - you take damage.
However, Hysteria will now have a mandatory health drain throughout - perhaps 33% of her current health every 5 seconds. If her 4 effects were cleaned up this could introduce some Very interesting blood spray effects (thinking Berserk here people).
(Just to remind peeps, Valkyr has innate lifesteal with her 4, thus this is an incentive to use Hysteria to hurl yourself into combat instead of chill about - also I should have said Current health. This way the drain is a lot more gradual, instead of 15 seconds and you might as well give up.)

Secondly, Hysteria no longer makes you immortal, instead giving a 95% damage reduction (but still not letting rage work).

(Quick MathFrame - if the 4 gives you 95% damage reduction on top of your innate armour and the 2 armour buff, Valkyr can get up to almost 90% innate damage reduction. If you stack the two, you get 95% damage reduction, with a 90% on the remaining 5% damage you take. Thus, a properly modded Valkyr, with a high power strength 2 and armour will take 0.5% damage with her 4 up. I think this is a worthy proposed change to get us some Acolyte mods).

Thirdly, we let Acolyte mods work on Hysteria.

This increases the risk Vs reward aspect that Valkyr Should represent as the Berserker. She bleeds and sustains herself by destroying enemies up close an personal. Hysteria has fallen behind other conventional melee weapons due to Acolyte mods, and her 4 has become a near non ability for those not dedicated enough to add on all the forma needed for that Flow and Efficiency. 

Finally, I say we look at How her 4 works as an ability, first the casting animation. I feel it should be cleaned up so that when Valkyr is able to move again, Hysteria is active. Currently there is a tiny window where Valkyr can begin to move, but she is still vulnerable to damage. This makes it very hard to time Hysteria correctly, as it does not Quite activate when you expect it to.
Then, her pause melee combo is effectively useless. It provides a finisher which is amazing, except her 3 does that in a radius about her, and does not require a combo to pull off. If instead we change this to a dash forward where she claws straight through enemies it would vastly improve her mobility.
(As a final, maybe make her finishers and stealth assassinations more gory? Jumping on a Grineer or Corpus head really isn't as good as throwing a claw through their heart. Also, the current finishers are just too slow to be fun to use).

Edited by Orthelius

I can't know if you're already working on it or you don't care yet, so I'll propose it whenever I can: can you please buff the mutagen sample drop rate on Eris to be on the same level as detonite ampules/fieldron samples on other planets? As of now even that best case scenario of 500 per clanmate is unreasonable on Eris, since samples drop about as much as neurodes, so people are forced to go to derelict whether or not they like it just for that one weapon.
Buffing their drop rate on Eris to the expected level will improve the fun (or at least reduce the monotony) while farming samples, and won't penalize those who sucked it up and already started or even finished the Hema research (which actually includes my two people clan).

Pretty please? It's a fair request, I can't imagine any reason not to consider it.

Ok... the glyph thing was a bit weird and it was a weird time to have those alerts/events when most weren't even home ( i wasn't home and missed them ), then there's mutagen samples and that growing pimple on most my frames

Edited by Inkogni
#Clem