Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Wreck_Dum said:

Why not just let them work on all exalted weapons? Wukong especially would definitely benefit from this and allow people to actually care about at least one other skill besides defy.

I also think it should work on all Exalted weapons - but my post was about Valkyr specifically, as she is my most used and preferred frame!

I don't see this mentioned in the patch notes, but I notice you improved the despawn behavior of restoration pads.  Team Health Restore (Energy, etc.) used to linger around for a few seconds after their last pulse, but now they disappear as soon as they are empty.  Thank you for this update.

Edited by StrongCrayon

Dear DE, please fix your game, because Kuva flood + Kayla= unable to complete currently, because ppl get stuck during the cutscene when skipped as the platform rises, and then it is impossible to get the door of the arena open after because of it.

17 hours ago, Dahx11 said:

NO. That would make hystaria completely useless and nobody would want to use it. Why would anybody want to play something that has a health drain. How do you even explain that? You are dying because you're just angry? This would put Valkyr in a worse place, and there would be no reason to use it. Leave Valkyr alone!

It would not be useless at all, it should be balanced around hysterias healthgain, so as long as you keep fighting there is no problem and you can stay in hysteria indefinitely. As for the explanation, how about you spend every last bit of the frames resources to keep that insane powerlevel up. As to who would use it, I would, finally again, the state hysteria is in right now I see no reason to use it.

Glambit Blaster mission is buged. I have this " http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=836041319 " when trying click to proceed to the mission is nothing happen. I having all planets and nodes unlocked. Pls devs fix this - this is happen in 3/4/5 mission on index (I don't know what mission). Glass talking about nef anyo and reward from "spoiler" character for reward.

On 1/4/2017 at 2:46 PM, SwoobatFanatic said:

There are people who don't have friends that play, and ironically, the Hema has made clans much more exclusive and cutthroat, with mass kicks to downsize, and charging plat to even get into one that has the Hema. It's not healthy for the community

I can tell you, that my clan will never charge anything, even when we get the Hema.  Contributions are just that, donations, not a way to make it exclusive.

15 hours ago, FlIintL0cK said:

Is anybody else getting a game freeze whenever gear is selected?

YES. Its really aggravating. I also lost my Solstice Conclave glyph. So there might be a correlation between the glyph and the gear glitch. Sadly, I can no longer do my Cephalon Fragment scanning until this is fixed.