Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

Except it really is ridiculous. If we don't complain, they'll never fix it to a semi-reasonable level. I've been playing for years and only have a few hundred.

You have been playing the game for a few years, but you have not been farming the sample for a few years, therefore, your argument is invalid.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We were made aware that, in addition to being available in the “Winter Glyph Bundle” for purchase, the “Winter Glyph I” Glyph was also a reward for completing the last day of the Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert. The original intent for the Tactical Alert reward was for it to be an Emblem, not a Glyph. In order to remedy the mix up, a script has been run to replace the Glyph with an Emblem of the same design in your inventories. Those who purchased the Bundle will keep the Glyph. Relog is required!

If i dont get the emblem, my ocd will kick in. i didnt do the event cause of S#&$ty reward & i had the bundle purchased .

Does this correct the broken New Strange quest? I have at least one ally that is still stuck and unable to advance due to the quest not allowing progression. If it is being handled in a case by case, I would be glad to have this confirmed so I can reassure them.

Just now, -HoB-KurtOn said:

You have been playing the game for a few years, but you have not been farming the sample for a few years, therefore, your argument is invalid.

That argument implies that one would need to farm for a few years. For one single weapon. That isn't reasonable by any stretch of the imagination.

3 minutes ago, -HoB-KurtOn said:

Buy it for plat. Stop complaining.

No we wont buy it for plat that makes the situation worse DE will know they did a good job racking in money from pple who bought the hema instead of researching it that means they will do more weapons with insane amount of research costs just so they can get a quick buck out of it 

3 minutes ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

Except it really is ridiculous. If we don't complain, they'll never fix it to a semi-reasonable level. I've been playing for years and only have a few hundred.

And yet it's super easy to get 300 per run in ODS.  Don't complain if you never had put in the time to do derelict to begin with.  Steve is adamant on not changing the drop rates or research costs, so complaining won't change anything.  Just put in the time to do your part. 

Edited by Firefly0037

1 minute ago, Firefly0037 said:

And yet it's super easy to get 300 per run in ODS.  Don't complain is you never had put in the time to do derelict to begin with.  Steve is adamant on not changing the drop rates or research costs, so complaining won't change anything.  Just put in the time to do your part. 

well then Steve is completely wrong on this issue, and we have to tell him that. Loudly. The devs are fallible humans just like the rest of us.

1 minute ago, ExplosiveNova22 said:

No we wont buy it for plat that makes the situation worse DE will know they did a good job racking in money from pple who bought the hema instead of researching it that means they will do more weapons with insane amount of research costs just so they can get a quick buck out of it 

Even though they were very clear that that wasn't the intention.  Although if you're lazy and don't want to put in effort for things, then you might think that way as justification for what you feel....