Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

Hey just saying this incase somehow no else has, Kuva Capture Missions have been Borked (Yes Borked) for me and possibly others for bit now. The Capture Target never shows up (the Kuva stuff does thou) and thus you can't finish the mission. Hoping this gets fixed soon.

Also THANK YOU DE for fixing the Session Full Bug because that made me face-desk one too many times.

So because I didn't run the Tac Alert because 1) it was a glyph and 2) F*** CONCLAVE I don't get the emblem now? Cool. Would have run it for an emblem. But that's just another tiny oopsie right? Maybe next year. When we get more of this PvP BS shoved down our throats. Looking forward

i mean, we should just be able to buy a  temporary vaccine for the virus so you can suck out money out of us, id pay for it. And whenever we want another helminth charger we stop using the medicine and rub up on some guy without protection.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed being able to run Orokin Derelict missions without respective keys. 

Seriously?  Why do we need keys for the derelict, we don't use keys for the void anymore.  Get rid of the keys for the derelict and let us que public and get other players.  It's a shame they're holding on to this.  And we could get rid of those nav coordinates while we're at it.

Just now, SwoobatFanatic said:

well then Steve is completely wrong on this issue, and we have to tell him that. Loudly. The devs are fallible humans just like the rest of us.

Just because you disagree with a dev in how they make their game doesn't mean they're automatically wrong - they don't cater to people who put in zero effort.  His reasoning is solid, and he explained it on his live stream and on forums - if you're not willing to put some effort in, then don't take the accomplishment away from those who do.  You're playing their game, and they have made it very clear several times that they aren't going to listen to people who are lazy and want the easy way out. 

4 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

Even though they were very clear that that wasn't the intention.  Although if you're lazy and don't want to put in effort for things, then you might think that way as justification for what you feel.... 

They say that's not the intention, but we both know that's not true. Lock a weapon with a cool design and cool mechanic behind a Trump-level wall of grinding, and laugh as people cave and spend platinum just to get it. You're seeing people charge platinum to get into their clans just because they have the Hema researched. That's not healthy for the community.

Edited by SwoobatFanatic

Hey DE while you're at it, just to stop all these people complaing about the cyst, just add an option in the options to remove the texture off (but it would still exist for the purpose of using it). I don't think it would be THAT hard to put that in.

Still no proper retroactive fix + proper email from Neewa for the Glast Gambit quest? You've made an effort to present quests where we have choices, along with a morality system since The War Within. It would be wise, I think, to keep this properly delivered for people who want to invest in those choices.

I did NOT send Neewa home. I wanted her to choose her own path. My e-mail does NOT reflect this last choice.

2 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

Even though they were very clear that that wasn't the intention.  Although if you're lazy and don't want to put in effort for things, then you might think that way as justification for what you feel.... 

Doing ODD or ODS for hours end on isnt fun why do people keep thinking that its the players fault its clearly not we didn't ask for this $&*&*#(%& amount of grind just for one gun with a unique mechanic please Be honest with yourself and what your saying the player should never be punished in a game where there was an update and the player did not want to waste hours and hours just for a piece of content. They really really really need to buff the drop rates for mutagen mass or lower the costs in the Clan Dojo 

1 minute ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

They say that's not the intention, but we both know that's not true. Lock a weapon with a cool design and cool mechanic behind a Trump-level wall of grinding, and laugh as people cave and spend platinum just to get it. You're seeing people charge platinum to get into their clans just because they have the Hema researched. That's not healthy for the community.

I agree with u it isnt healthy its making the community very toxic and its seemingly impossible to tell DE to fix the hema cost when there are white knights everywhere defending hema costs