Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for:

Session is full. Selecting solo on the same mission getting "waiting for other players". Canceling and starting the mission time counter for solo player then canceling once more and switching to public in hopes of not getting "session is full"...

Hema mutagen sample research cost. Either you lower it or increase mutagen sample drop chance everywhere...

29 minutes ago, Ginyama said:

The whole "Network not Responding" messages always lead to reset progress. It has been happening for the past days. I finish a mission with a squad, disbands and all the sudden, dont get the rewards at all. Pls fix

this...

Still no fix for:

-Kavats/Kubrows not getting in the center of the incubator, resulting in no Kavat/Kubrow showing when you try to view one in stasis. This requires exiting and re-entering the incubator UI multiple times to get the stupid companion into the center so that I can actually view the ones I have in stasis, which is ridiculously annoying.

-Hema costs being insane. Seriously, you people are insane if you think we can get the required amount in any reasonable amount of time. My clan will be lucky if we get this thing built this year at the current rate.

Spoiler

-Helminth Charger being an incomplete mess. It's just a charger skin slapped on top of a kubrow with slightly different stats. How lazy can you get?

-No way to get rid of the cysts on our many warframes as we don't have enough kubrow eggs to drain them into. I myself have about 10 warframes that are infected and I only need one of these stupid incomplete, broken chargers, so I'm just stuck with a bunch of ugly space zits on nearly all my warframes.

-Insane lag in the arsenal when clicking on weapons and warframes. It seems to get worse the more different ones you click on before exiting the arsenal, but it gets so bad I've actually had it freeze the game for around 5sec after selecting a warframe, and this issue basically makes double clicking to equip something impossible. The hitching in general is outrageous and makes playing the game on my old laptop (when I'm away from my desktop) nearly unbearable. It will freeze up completely for nearly 30sec to a minute, sometimes never recovering. Normally it runs fine with everything turned off, but the constant freezing when opening the starchart, accepting an invite, and a number of other things just make it nearly impossible to play. These hitches are still noticeable on my powerful desktop (i7-6600K, 1080, 16gb ram, running warframe off ssd) and really bring down the experience. The game didn't used to do this, so I don't know what has caused it. I do have a lot of ayatan on my liset, but with the number of noggles [DE]Rebecca always has on hers, it should be able to handle it.

12 hours ago, Orthelius said:

Secondly, please take a look at Valkyr's 4.

You want to make hysteria completely useless? Because this is how you are going to make it useless. I am already using it only when i need to heal up, or to type something in the middle of a combat, but now you want to remove even that functionality. At least now Valkyr can keep resurrecting teammates even when bosses/environment does instakill damage. With 95% reduction it will not be the case.

Edited by Silver-Priest

Can you do something about that tumor on all of my warframes i mean at the beginning it was small, and i was what is all the fuss about it, but now it's huge and pulsates, it's disgusting, I don't know you can make something like when you start warframe and you need to remove the cyst (if i remember correctly).

14 hours ago, Orthelius said:

Secondly, please take a look at Valkyr's 4. I have been talking with another Valkyr enthusiast and we thought up some great ideas:

Hysteria could revert back to being a static drain, 4 energy per second with a 25 energy activation cost upon start. There will still be an expanding bubble that, if an enemy is in range and you have collected damage and Hysteria deactivates - you take damage.
However, Hysteria will now have a mandatory health drain throughout - perhaps 33% of her current health every 5 seconds. If her 4 effects were cleaned up this could introduce some Very interesting blood spray effects (thinking Berserk here people).
(Just to remind peeps, Valkyr has innate lifesteal with her 4, thus this is an incentive to use Hysteria to hurl yourself into combat instead of chill about - also I should have said Current health. This way the drain is a lot more gradual, instead of 15 seconds and you might as well give up.

High health drain on Hysteria is an awesome idea!

Since the changes to hysteria I have tried my darnest to like my favorite frame again, but in the place her 4 is in right now, I just don't use it anymore.

The health drain would insentivise it to be a combat abillity once more, not a revive ability. The health drain could even replace the energy drain completely.

So I am still expierencing Issues with The New Strange, I was affected by the auto complete issue. I attempted to replay the quest and got stuck at the point where I need to talk with Simaris at the relay. I do not have the required dialog option with Simaris. I have had The New Stange as my active quest and reloged for each of the recent Hot Fixes. Not sure if I missed something or if we are still waiting for a resolution on this issue. 

DE Thanks again for continuing to work on this!

16 hours ago, Orthelius said:

-snip-

My most used frame is Valkyr. Sitting at 40% of all frames used, I know a lot about her. I've used her since her original, very clunky 4th. That ran on duration. And I'll say that your ideas are somewhat ok. Tbh, I used to main her for her 4th. And I still have an incredibly viable build for that ability. But in its current state. It's not worth the trouble. I much prefer to build her for her infinite warcry power now. It's alot more fun.

I'm getting a lot of connection issues from the launcher since the last hotfix.
About 3/4 of startup attempts hang on checking for updates, and then.
ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

I didn't change my connection or network settings at all, it started the instant hotfix 19.5.6.1 was deployed.
Verifying cache found no issues.

EDIT: after some testing, it does work fine every time, IF i run it as admin?

Running as normal user account does not reliably work..

Edited by enizer

15 hours ago, Kamoenix said:

For crying out loud, go do a a orokin defence mission, they drop like crazy over there. Me and my guild mates (3 of us) farmed 5000 mutagen samples in a few days. Just man up and run the right missions. Yes the price may be higher than you like but still that's life! 

Well then why dont you & your 2 buddys farm up the Mutagen Samples for a Moon Clan if it's so easy, only 495,000 more to go :D

21 hours ago, Orthelius said:

Thirdly, we let Acolyte mods work on Hysteria.

This increases the risk Vs reward aspect that Valkyr Should represent as the Berserker. She bleeds and sustains herself by destroying enemies up close an personal. Hysteria has fallen behind other conventional melee weapons due to Acolyte mods, and her 4 has become a near non ability for those not dedicated enough to add on all the forma needed for that Flow and Efficiency. 

How about nerfing acolyte mods instead? You never ever thought about other frames with summoned weapons did you?:)>

Seriously though, Blood Rush defiantly requires a nerf at the very least to Weeping Wound's numeric values. Maiming Strike is somewhat too gamechanging as well...

But yes, mods not working on summoned weapons is aggravatingly uncomfortable, not just acolyte ones, syndicated and rivens too. All these mods should either be allowed to apply their statistical effects to both weapons, or summoned weapons should stop scaling from them and something akin to D&D "implement" be introduced for all frames!

In fact, I demand it! I want my spores and fireballs to have nice weaponlike scaling! Nao!!!

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed antagonizing comment

i only let one of my warframes get that ugly cancer on it, i emptyed it once it was full size... but now theres a new one on my warframes neck and he has not come in contact with other cancer victims.... please add anti cancer medicine 

I'm not sure if this is a good area to place some in game problems, but I'll just put them here.

Some animation stances seem to be broken. The first one is Oberon's agile stance when he dual-wields. It looks almost like he wants to hold a bow. Another is Mag's agile and noble stance when she dual-wields. She also looks like she wants to hold a bow. And the last one I've found was Ivara's agile stance when wielding a bow. The last one I'm honestly not too sure about, but I thought that she originally was close to the ground. Also, there are probably a few more messed up animations regarding bows and maybe dual-wielding secondaries.  If it's possibly, can other people verify that these animations are messed and it's not just me. 

14 hours ago, metaleiro14 said:

SMAA still better than TAA 8X, plz fix that.

I second this. TAA still has blurring issues on textures themselves and looks blurry on edges no matter how high the sharpness is. Messes up the background no matter what sharpness setting it's at as well. TAA by itself was fine when SMAA + TAA was a thing. Bring back the old TAA it's that simple, cmon DE...

1 hour ago, Draloch said:

Well then why dont you & your 2 buddys farm up the Mutagen Samples for a Moon Clan if it's so easy, only 495,000 more to go :D

Well, if it is for a Moon Clan, maybe 300 people farm the samples in a few weeks? And Ghost Clans cannot downgrade, Moon Clans can.

I am fully aware that not everyone is an active player. But with 30% active players and only a few hours of playtime required to get the samples if you devide evenly it is not too bad objectively. Granted, not everyone will have the optimal setup, but to find a speednova and a Necros should not be too hard. If a Moon Clan can come up with 75 Speed Novas and 75 Necros with despoil and starts 75 ODD farming parties, which are by the way very attractive for lower level players for anything but the mutagen samples, then you could expect each party to collect something in the range of 300 per player and hour as a low estimate (some people will draw boosters on login). This consumes let's say 225 keys per hour which is less than one key per player and hour. For the sake of argument, let's say one key per player and hour. The credits do not matter as way more than 5,000 credits will be farmed on the three keys per hour that are not from one specific player. So it is about void traces. To farm like 60 of those is aboout 4 relic runs, which can be done in, say half an hour. So after that you have enough traces for 6 keys per player and that means 6 hours of ODD farming which again means enough for 90,000 mutagen samples as a low estimate. That means the farming would take about 40 hours of playtime without the use of boosters or optimal framing groups. At one hour per active player per day it would be just over a months. And that is working on the assumption that nobody had any mutagen samples beforehand ond nobody is spending platinum on boosters.

Is that too long just for mutagen samples? Yes. But you can level coutless weapons, companions and frames, stockpile neurodes and orokin cells (and nano spores) and that in a clan that is oversized anyway. The high level players get Hema and the low level players get - well levels, credits and lots of resources that are still scarce for them.

And let's not forget: All that is for a mediocre weapon at best.

And one funny fact: With boosters the ammount that is earned can easily be trippled. And with 300 players it could be a Storm Clan which devides the required resources by 3.33 so it could be done in 1/10th of the time. A bit of coordination and a weekend with Baro selling boosters 400 ducats, 150,000 credits (resource booster) and 40 platinum (resource drop chance booster) or three days and 80 platinum at any given time per player is sufficient. So if 300 peolpe or less in a Moon Clan want that thing very badly and the rest of the Clan is inactive they can downgrade farm the samples in something like two weeks and upgrade again without spending platinum and to much benefit of the lower ranking players.

Is it cheap? By no means. Is it impossible to reach? Obviously not.