Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Phantom-6 said:

Seriously?  Why do we need keys for the derelict, we don't use keys for the void anymore.  Get rid of the keys for the derelict and let us que public and get other players.  It's a shame they're holding on to this.  And we could get rid of those nav coordinates while we're at it.

I was actually thinking about this the other day. OD keys really are pointless since the Void rework.

7 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

And yet it's super easy to get 300 per run in ODS.  Don't complain if you never had put in the time to do derelict to begin with.  Steve is adamant on not changing the drop rates or research costs, so complaining won't change anything.  Just put in the time to do your part. 

Yes while its easy to get 300 while playing ODS it still doesn't justify the cost of this weapon. Also the playerbase "complaining" as you say does have some power to the game. Remember Vauban Prime's Oxium cost? They cut that in half due to player response. Also while Steve may not want to change drop rates or costs I don't think its entirely his decision on the end result.

Just now, ..-Hayden-Tenno-.. said:

who cares man.... its a mediocre weapon wich gets outclassed by its melee counterpart anyway....

I don't care for hema but I do care about people spending plat to buy hema this is unhealthy for the game and the devs will surely abuse it and make more weapons locked behind stupid research costs and people will do the same complain and then buy the weapon for plat 

who cares man.... its a mediocre weapon wich gets outclassed by its melee counterpart anyway....

that doesn't justify makeing it unnecessarily hard to get and just the simple fact that most of the player base wants it changed de should listen to the players aka the people who pay their bills 

13 minutes ago, -HoB-KurtOn said:

You have been playing the game for a few years, but you have not been farming the sample for a few years, therefore, your argument is invalid.

Why on earth would someone farm that amount of mutagen when its never been needed? Before the Hema there was no reason to have so much mutagen and all of a sudden they give us this unreasonable cost on a weapon. Some people cant afford to spend plat and others cant afford to waste so much time on that farm. As it is now its completely unfair. 

There is a bug wich happened 3 times for me in Eris Akkad defense, last mob is underground and unreachable to kill with anything, same happened in orokin defense mission, caused by zenistar disc i think, always happened in location where zenistar disk was, 

too bad warframe doesnt have any subscribtions... xD

swtor too. :P after losing more than 90% of subscribers game was about to be closed, and as last ditch effort its have been re-relased as free-to-play. Worked out, however... they still never reached a "pre-fail" numbers of players :)

2 minutes ago, Karriq said:

Dammit... DE, what the hell are doing. Remove a damned cyst. SWTOR once lost more than 90% of subscribers, cause devs pissed off players. Do you want to repeat this story?

COZ warframe is sold to chinese fund, DE is trying to force player to buy Hema or buy the booster to farm mutagen sample. De_steven shows the true intention about the thought making money from us. We should stop subscribing and play less warframe.

12 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

Even though they were very clear that that wasn't the intention.  Although if you're lazy and don't want to put in effort for things, then you might think that way as justification for what you feel.... 

i like how this white knighting has been disproven in so many other threads but people keep on saying it  like its an actual point LOL 

1 minute ago, ExplosiveNova22 said:

I don't care for hema but I do care about people spending plat to buy hema this is unhealthy for the game and the devs will surely abuse it and make more weapons locked behind stupid research costs and people will do the same complain and then buy the weapon for plat 

its their plat and their fault if they fall for it... hema is as worthless as sibear, wich was pretty much an ugly jatkittag with some insane crafting costs...