Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, DashingDevil303 said:

The New Strange still wasnt fixed for me. I am being told that the glitch im experiencing might be rarer. I just need the signal to craft the mark. i cant progress

Can you please double check that you have claimed your Chroma Signal in your Foundry? Thanks! 

24 minutes ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

Fix the mutagen sample research cost on the Hema. It's absolutely unreasonable, and costs over 10x the rest of the bio lab combined.

Our clan completed it easily. Resource booster, Resource drop chance booster, EV trin, Nekros, Pilfroid and Fast Nova, 1k samples/30 waves. So hard?

Besides DE said its intentional to be that high.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6

Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert Winter Glyph:

We were made aware that, in addition to being available in the “Winter Glyph Bundle” for purchase, the “Winter Glyph I” Glyph was also a reward for completing the last day of the Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert. The original intent for the Tactical Alert reward was for it to be an Emblem, not a Glyph. In order to remedy the mix up, a script has been run to replace the Glyph with an Emblem of the same design in your inventories. Those who purchased the Bundle will keep the Glyph. Relog is required!

More information here:

Changes:

• Unlimited gifting has been reverted back to it’s original limit in conclusion of Tennobaum! Thanks for your honorable, giving spirit, Tenno. You’ve spread great happiness throughout the Warframe community and to children and their families beyond. We couldn’t be more proud!
  • Infested Melee enemies should now do a better job of attacking Defense Targets on Uranus - Ur. 
  • Added logging to help identify why some players have slow access to our network leading to a "Network Not Responding" messages when our network is actually fine.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash in the Jordas Verdict as a result of weapon trails. 
  • Fixed a crash in the Orokin Derelict.
  • Fixed instances of enemies not spawning in The Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Infested Salvage. 
  • Fixed running through space as the Operator after exiting Jordas in Operator mode in The Jordas Verdict. 
  • Potential fix for instances of constant ‘Session Full’ prompts (we are still investigating this).
  • Fixed being able to run Orokin Derelict missions without respective keys. 
  • Fixed "Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict" Eris Junction task only completing if the Assassination Key was used to run the mission.
  • Fixed (for real this time) negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
  • Fixed "Open 3 Caches during any Sabotage mission on Uranus" Neptune Junction task not completing.
  • Fixed screen consuming darkness as a result of having TAA enabled. 
  • Fixed Dedicated Server not restarting the Launcher properly when an Update is required.
  • Fixed Landing Craft doors pushing you out of the material plane. 
  • Fixed various issues with the Ascaris Bolt in Vor's Prize.
  • Fixed part of Zarr's muzzle flash showing up in the Arsenal when applying colors.
  • Fixed some firing effects not showing up for the Zarr.
  • Fixed changes to TAA Sharpen and Bloom Intensity not reverting when choosing not to save settings.
  • Fixed absent transmissions causing a progression stopping bug in The Index.
  • Fixed Nekros and Frost Idle sounds when using their animation sets with other Warframes.

Please get rid of mutagen costs, and Rivens, as they are a liability to this game. Also, could you please finish the Ash rework?

Why phone in the rework of the top most voted Warframe, the representative ninja in this space ninja game? Don't do a ninja like this.

Edited by UrielColtan

26 minutes ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

Fix the mutagen sample research cost on the Hema. It's absolutely unreasonable, and costs over 10x the rest of the bio lab combined.

For crying out loud, go do a a orokin defence mission, they drop like crazy over there. Me and my guild mates (3 of us) farmed 5000 mutagen samples in a few days. Just man up and run the right missions. Yes the price may be higher than you like but still that's life! 

4 minutes ago, wong012 said:

COZ warframe is sold to chinese fund, DE is trying to force player to buy Hema or buy the booster to farm mutagen sample. De_steven shows the true intention about the thought making money from us. We should stop subscribing and play less warframe.

I dont care much about hema, however im already thinking about moving to another game. Cause looks like DE decided to troll players. 

3 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

Our clan completed it easily. Resource booster, Resource drop chance booster, EV trin, Nekros, Pilfroid and Fast Nova, 1k samples/30 waves. So hard?

Besides DE said its intentional to be that high.

Yes, because everyone has a perfect squad at hand, and having to use platinum or rely on RNG for the boosters is totally healthy. And I said again, DE has been wrong before. We just have to be loud enough for them to listen.

Edited by SwoobatFanatic

The thing about Hema requiring so many Mutagens is probably because not many people go to Derelict anymore unless they go on a Vault mod hunt and since mutagen samples drop there DE probably had the idea of adding that high requirement to the new weapon to make people go there more. I think its a bit excessive and mutagen samples should have a higher drop rate just like the other samples have. And the weapon is not even that SUPER special to require this amount of work, so I'm not really farming it or buying for plat either, what scares me is if the weapon was actually so good, everyone would be "forced" to buy it for plat.

I also noticed there has been derelict missions in Sortie if I'm correct, I'd like to suggest adding them to Syndicate dailies aswell and maybe alerts too. Kinda of tired of running dailies on the same places and mission types everytime, syndicate missions should be in the Kuva Fortress too and more mission variety like the new infested mission *laughs*, etc. Please consider this DE, variety is always awesome,

DE Please fix.

Spoiler

Codex: I completed the Quest "The New Strange"

g4sOvNf.jpg

Spoiler

But I need to go visit Cephalon Simaris in the Relay

hgacrpu.jpg

h95ci99.jpg

Spoiler

Nothing

YRoeotr.jpg

I already tried to relog as the chat said, I check my foundry, nothing was in there about this quest. I also revisit Simaris but still same text choices appears. Please fix this. I do not know what is happening or what to do..