Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, ..-Hayden-Tenno-.. said:

its their plat and their fault if they fall for it... hema is as worthless as sibear, wich was pretty much an ugly jatkittag with some insane crafting costs...

its their fault for going for mastery xp its also collectors fault for collecting all the items in game? it isn't their fault its DE's fault for making them cave its a quick buck generator that will surely make a return in the future at this rate everything DE does matters and if the community doesn't speak for it self we could see horrible additions in the future (Riven Mods) 

I still do now have the blueprint of chroma because my quest line fast forwarded and I finished the quest, or so it said. so I cant put it as my active and relog to get my reward cause I finished and when I tried restarting the quest I cant talk to cephalon simaris because all he wants me to do is turn in my daily for him

Just now, GameSessionIsFull said:

So that's the solution? Playing solo in a MULTIPLAYER game for weeks because DE can't come with a solution?

Yup.

giphy.gif

I said this once and I'll say it again. Screaming and crying like a little child is not going to make fixes go any faster. Best we can do is make them known and work with what we got until its fixed.

2 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

Hello? 

Didn't I say that I tried everything in the patch notes??

I already did that, but my Codex already recognizes the Quest as complete, althought the "To Do" List on it doesn't.

My scoreched beacon is still missing, and my quest is stuck in the second part of it, where the Cephalon is uspposed to tell you to go scan the Arid Lancers, which I already did. but it doesn't take it as if I did.

Couple of small changes I ask for:

1. Let both the Tether Grenades mod's glowing grenades and the Javlok's fire slugs inherit set energy color.

2. Add a new Map objective marker in Survival missions to differentiate between currently usable Life Support pods, and ones that are still in the process of being generated. You have no idea how many times I've missed reupping the Life Support due to going to an inactive Life Support pod. This'd make things a lot more manageable, especially in Mot.

Edited by Ultima_Advanced

48 minutes ago, SpiralSilver said:

I can't know if you're already working on it or you don't care yet, so I'll propose it whenever I can: can you please buff the mutagen sample drop rate on Eris to be on the same level as detonite ampules/fieldron samples on other planets? As of now even that best case scenario of 500 per clanmate is unreasonable on Eris, since samples drop about as much as neurodes, so people are forced to go to derelict whether or not they like it just for that one weapon.
Buffing their drop rate on Eris to the expected level will improve the fun (or at least reduce the monotony) while farming samples, and won't penalize those who sucked it up and already started or even finished the Hema research (which actually includes my two people clan).

Pretty please? It's a fair request, I can't imagine any reason not to consider it.

I reckon the 'announcement that is coming' about the space-aids will relate in some way to using it to gain mutagen samples. Just my $0.02...

Edited by Nyalarthotep

4 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Presumptious, aren't we?

I've seen people in recruiting charging 100 plat for clan entry, because they have the Hema. It isn't healthy for the community. Steve made a huge mistake, and is only aggravating the situation by digging his heels in.

Just now, SwoobatFanatic said:

I've seen people in recruiting charging 100 plat for clan entry, because they have the Hema. It isn't healthy for the community. Steve made a huge mistake, and is only aggravating the situation by digging his heels in.

There will always be people who will create ways to abuse the system. And the reason it gets abused like that is because of people like you, who made a lot of noise over a single imaginary gun.

1 minute ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

That is absolutely criminal. People like that should receive severe repercussions.

19 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

DE Please fix.

Hide contents

Codex: I completed the Quest "The New Strange"

g4sOvNf.jpg

Hide contents

But I need to go visit Cephalon Simaris in the Relay

hgacrpu.jpg

h95ci99.jpg

Hide contents

Nothing

YRoeotr.jpg

I already tried to relog as the chat said, I check my foundry, nothing was in there about this quest. I also revisit Simaris but still same text choices appears. Please fix this. I do not know what is happening or what to do..

Still the same for me my man. They may as well make the blueprint purchasable with Credits at the very least. Just change the quest reward to a weapon or something. Makes no sense - I got everything for Chroma but the bp because of this bs.

12 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

Who cares about the cyst guys. 

Everytime you play, do you always stare at your neck?

It's even on the left side of the neck, hidden for most frames because the camera is over the right shoulder.

Unless you're just sitting in the orbiter all day.

1 minute ago, VisionAndVoice said:

There will always be people who will create ways to abuse the system. And the reason it gets abused like that is because of people like you, who made a lot of noise over a single imaginary gun.

um no. People abuse the system because the cost is broken and ridiculous, and the clans that have enough active people for the ridiculously long, tedious grind have a monopoly on the gun. It's not because of people complaining; it's because of the broken system. Making noise about it is the only way to get it fixed.

32 minutes ago, Neear said:

Yes while its easy to get 300 while playing ODS it still doesn't justify the cost of this weapon. Also the playerbase "complaining" as you say does have some power to the game. Remember Vauban Prime's Oxium cost? They cut that in half due to player response. Also while Steve may not want to change drop rates or costs I don't think its entirely his decision on the end result.

He's the creative director.  Not only that, but we've seen other DE staff in agreement.  Community involvement is great, but the devs always have the final say.  We can't be so entitled to think that we have the final say, especially when the majority of people on the forums just complain.  The decision has been made and has been given an explanation, and while you may feel it's justified or not doesn't determine the end result of what DE decides to do.  It's quite entertaining to see how many times Scott has out rightly said no and even came down hard on the community for wanting things to be easy. 

1 minute ago, Dark.Chaoz.Bringer said:

Still the same for me my man. They may as well make the blueprint purchasable with Credits at the very least. Just change the quest reward to a weapon or something. Makes no sense - I got everything for Chroma but the bp because of this bs.

Mine did the auto completion bug so I am not even able to get anything... I feel your pain

2 minutes ago, SparksterX said:

Why is everyone still complaining about the cyst? There's a way to remove it now.

1.Get a kubrow egg

2. get a power core

3. when the cyst is fully matured, use the cyst option

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/d/d5/DrainCystIncubator.png/revision/latest?cb=20161229204204

4.wait for the thing to mature

5. eject it into space when its done.

6.repeat steps 1-5

A GREAT solution that works on one day in 8 because after 5. there shod be 5. b. see it regrow in one day.

Oh wait - It is not a solution at all.

And about Hema: Some say it is not healthy for the game and the costs need fixing. Well, great. Some of those people even say that the cyst does not need fixing and people should stop complaining. Well, that is arrogant. In my clan we could easily pay the research with less than half of what we had - and yes, only what we had lying around without having farmed for Mutagen Samples. So I could say that the people complaining about the costs of Hema should stop and just play the game. Those who need Hema do so for Mastery and have already taken all cheaper roads so I am pretty sure that they can come up with farming parties that perform reasonably well and manage to get something in the range of 800 (1.6k with booster) in 30 minutes for a clan. So there is something that can be done and one coould agrue that investing something like two and a half hours to farm this S#&$ is quite reasonable (clan 80% full and everyone contributes). Even if a Clan is only 40% full (less makes no sense a downsizing is feasable then) and only 20% the players contribute it will take 25 hours without the use of booster if no samples were in the inventories at all. I believe there are harder farming stages in the game.

To me it seems as if you just want everything for free. It is like people who complain Nitain was rare. Spoiler alert: It is not. Tripple digit numbers for players who play like one hour per day are not a problem at all. I even ignore quite a lot of Nitain alerts by now because my 130+ will last a while, I suppose.

But still, if it is bad for the game, maybe the cost need to be reduced. What do I know? What I am lacking is the reason why Hema is needed so badly and why farming is so impossible. WIth 5 more or less active players in a Ghost Clan it was nor problem at all.

1 minute ago, Dark.Chaoz.Bringer said:

I dont think they'll fix that problem soon, since that is not their focus at the moment. They are focused on the missing items that the Quest gives out, rather than the Quest itself working. I submitted a Support ticket with this issue, but nothing back.