Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stack items in trade

(PSN)mmcareen

As someone who has spent months as a trader, I was bored so changed my gaming style.  Running out of trades because you are selling Arcane's or whatever else, because you use two trade to give 10 of the same item.  We can stack plat, 10P is in one box, so I would be like to be able to put 10 Arcane Victory in one box.  1 trade.

I think the reason they don't allow this is to prevent alternate currencies from emerging. 
Back before endo I think a very fair portion of trade would have happened in R5 cores instead of plat eventually. 

BUT they can of course just restrict stacking to things that don't make sense as currency and call it a day. 
So I agree this would be great, +1.

2 hours ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Used to be 4 windows, they added 5 because of weapons like the paris prime.  They might end up added a 6th because of Akstilettos

i remember back in the day with the 4 windows, I just think it is funny akstiletto has 6 parts to a set in a system with 5 windows. I think stacking would fix this because you could stack 2 receivers together and 2 arcanes etc

42 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

i remember back in the day with the 4 windows, I just think it is funny akstiletto has 6 parts to a set in a system with 5 windows. I think stacking would fix this because you could stack 2 receivers together and 2 arcanes etc

You are right, never even clicked in my head that stacking would fix the Akstilettos problem too, very good point

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 3:15 PM, (PS4)Steelergurl33 said:

Yes stacking would certainly be a easy way to solve this. DE check this out!

Hopefully they do, it would help with arcane trading, 6 part weapons, people buying/sell sculptures, probably a few other things I'm forgetting to say as well