[DE]Drew

Winter Platinum Sale Live Now

[DE]Drew    25,527

c7e1a8d2da3afbe217dbdba7b4244756.jpg

Platinum prices are falling faster than winter temperatures!

Save big on Platinum packs! Now’s your chance to beef up that Arsenal and get your fashion-frame on point to start the New Year off right!

Europe: January 6 to 20
Americas: January 10 to 24
Asia: January 11 to 25
Japan: January 12 to 26

Stock up now, Tenno!

• Upvote 9

(PS4)coltaku    11
Posted (edited)

I've been holding out waiting on this. I'm about to snag some Holiday Sale Plat!! Thanks Drew and the whole DE team!

EDIT: I got too excited and didn't realize I still had to wait 4 more days until this kicks in ._.   The struggle is real xD

Edited by (PS4)coltaku
Added more text.

(PS4)Regiampiero    1,402
Posted (edited)

Great @[DE]Drew, but I hope the Excalibur skin pack isn't going away just yet. I've been delaying the buying of it until I actually have time to use the boosters. If only you could activate the booster at a later date or if they only counted play time. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero
  • Upvote 1

(PS4)coltaku    11
Posted (edited)

@(PS4)Regiampiero The boosters only being applied while you were actually playing would be amazing, or even being able to postpone when you could activate them, but unfortunately I don't see this happening. The quicker they run out the more likely people are to buy more. I really wish something like that would be implemented into the game though. Heck, I'd be happy if I could simply preserve an Argon Crystal just because I think them decaying is malarkey.

Edit: Also, The Excalibur Obsidian Azura Collection says that the PS+ discount will still be available until the 17th of this month so it should still be there once the sale finally kicks in in a couple days.

Edited by (PS4)coltaku
  • Upvote 1

(PS4)coltaku    11
Just now, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Only affects the 1000p and above packs

Really?! I bet they'll only be around 20% off too... Welp, it's either splurge or suck it up. Thanks for the info @(PS4)THE_HUNTER96929

(PS4)coltaku    11
2 hours ago, (PS4)HussainHitman said:

Anyone know if PS Plus users get any extra discount? Was just wondering since if that's the case I'll know to renew my subscription.

I'm not certain by any means but I highly doubt it. We're probably lucky that the super expensive Platinum packs are even going to be discounted but I really wish they would. I might actually be able to afford them if two discounts stacked but I doubt that will be the case.

1 hour ago, (PS4)coltaku said:

I'm not certain by any means but I highly doubt it. We're probably lucky that the super expensive Platinum packs are even going to be discounted but I really wish they would. I might actually be able to afford them if two discounts stacked but I doubt that will be the case.

Ah,  I remember around Easter time last year it was 50% off or 75% off with PS Plus. Missed that and I'm absolutely gutted aha.

• Upvote 1

On 1/6/2017 at 11:08 AM, [DE]Drew said:

c7e1a8d2da3afbe217dbdba7b4244756.jpg

Platinum prices are falling faster than winter temperatures!

Save big on Platinum packs! Now’s your chance to beef up that Arsenal and get your fashion-frame on point to start the New Year off right!

Stock up now, Tenno!

How much is the discount 

(PS4)coltaku    11
20 hours ago, (PS4)HussainHitman said:

Ah,  I remember around Easter time last year it was 50% off or 75% off with PS Plus. Missed that and I'm absolutely gutted aha.

Woah, really? That's an amazing discount. An additional 25% on top of 50% off? I said I wasn't certain but I never thought that they would be that discounted. Yeah, I would have totally taken up that offer and will definitely take it this time if that happens to be the case. *crosses fingers*

(PS4)Lei-Lei_23    1,430
Posted (edited)

50% off on the 3k plat pack plz. (>'3')>

edit: Or more than 50% off on the 3k plat pack (>$~$)>

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

(PS4)Lei-Lei_23    1,430

40% off on the 3210p pack in the US is like $90 US. ._.

edit: I also feel bad for our Canadian neighbors having to pay more as well.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

(PS4)Loki1211    1,165
2 minutes ago, (PS4)Maxx-Spoiled said:

How does it work??? The sale is not showing up in the playstation store!!

What region are you in?

On 1/6/2017 at 11:08 AM, [DE]Drew said: