Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #85 Overview

AM-Bunny

On 1/6/2017 at 0:02 PM, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Wow. Such fast. Congratz and thanks!

EDIT: when your nick is said in a devstream and they don't know how to pronounce it. I was so disappointed that I changed it lol.

Don't feel too bad...

Once, They used two of my questions in the exact same devstream and mangled my name three times in the process.

Rebecca seems to read l33tspeak pretty well though... So there's that. 

On January 6, 2017 at 3:17 PM, PapaFragolino said:

Here we go again, DE trying to fix again a major problem with lazy bandaids.

I'm actually excited that we might be getting our "Hk Svnt Dracones"  moment in uncharted waters beyond the rails in a solar system where Sortie-level enemies start as the norm...

Because here?  HERE THERE BE MONSTERS...

On 06/01/2017 at 8:25 PM, KaizergidorahXi said:

FgSTpG.gif

Her legs remind me of a transformer. How cool would it be if she could transform into a stereo like Soundwave?

That's not the power we need, but the power we want.

Please DE allow her to change into a stereo and play awesome musics to inspire our squad members during battles. Personally I think Rick Astley is quite fit for an infestation mission.

11 minutes ago, laysonbaal said:

Please DE allow her to change into a stereo and play awesome musics to inspire our squad members during battles. Personally I think Rick Astley is quite fit for an infestation mission.

Rick-rolling the squad with your step sequencer, this has to be possible!

13 minutes ago, laysonbaal said:

The infested.

Never gonna give you up any mutagen samples

They'll always let you down

Not to mention try and hurt you

On 06.01.2017 at 10:01 PM, AM-Bunny said:

Hema Mutagen Sample Costs
• In order to honour the players that have already worked to research the Hema, the Mutagen Sample cost will remain
• There is consideration being put into raising the Mutagen Sample droprate or having it drop in chunks of 2 or 3 to alleviate the grind

I'm sorry, just a week ago, when the game Hema us all convinced that the collection of resources for its isledovanie is an easy task has been added. With each member of Clan have to just 500 units of resources. Now we are told that it is necessary to appreciate the efforts of those who gathered resources for research. Appreciate all 500 units of resources when needed tighter Siberia 50,000 kriotik, and then reduced to 30,000 kriotik. Why we did not appreciate their efforts and increased drop kriotik? I have a feeling that I want to cheat or make a fool of telling the story of a right, then another. Instead of honestly admit his mistake. And if you really want to take into account the efforts of those who have studied heme, make them some gift. I think they will not mind.

Sorry for the error, the text translated by google.

On 6-1-2017 at 9:01 PM, AM-Bunny said:

Hema Mutagen Sample Costs

• In order to honour the players that have already worked to research the Hema, the Mutagen Sample cost will remain

• There is consideration being put into raising the Mutagen Sample droprate or having it drop in chunks of 2 or 3 to alleviate the grind

So.. they releases a poorly thought out pricing.. went on vacation, and when they return they're like ''yeah, were going to honor the people who dealt with it.. by doing nothing.''

On 06/01/2017 at 8:01 PM, AM-Bunny said:

Console Update
• The Glast Gambit should be release in January - expecting the next build to be submitted within the next 2 weeks
• HDR Support is being worked on for consoles - the enhanced graphics may come to consoles somewhat sooner than PC

My only problem of waiting at the moment.