Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, DeltaPhantom said:

My questions never make the cut... :sadcry:

Someone behind the cam caught my question about dojo decorations... Was hoping they'd catch the Christmas part too (The xmas decos didn't come back this year).. Then 8minute slow mode prevented me from asking about combos afterward D:

Really wish stances like Brutal Tide and Bleeding Willow had more combos.

When are you going to make that Zephyr deluxe skin? We waited over a year and it's still not out? And all these frames are cutting in line... this is ridiculous. 

Zephyr has the longest deluxe skin reveal-release ratio. 

The second longest is banshee, at 5-6 months...

Edited by (PS4)abb12355

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Dat neck on Frost's Yeti Demigod skin dou. Dude's neck is probably longer than Nova Prime's! He's like a reverse Atlas!

It's the helmet, y'all been fooled!

Great to see all the thoughts on your minds guys. Glad to see Umbra, Dojos, Dark Sectors and more are still present in your minds and you want to deliver. Can't wait to see the new Bard frame in action neither.

Last minute thing due Devstream Rebecca: Once your cyst is drained, you can get reinfected by a Nidus again right? Or you're immune? I think people would appreciate some sort of immunity to "play safely" so as to speak. Hopefully you guys can figure out something for that if you already haven't.

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Please ¬_¬

Dun't change mah Primuhs.

>__>

This is a simple fix, that would make everyone happy. These blocks are literally the only thing messing up with the lore. 

Oh well, I'm done here. 

Edited by Stoner74