Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7

[DE]Megan

Whenever my Huras activates her stealth capability, apparently I get Monopoly Tophats on the forearms of my Warframe.  At first I thought it was the Staticors, but during this run (screenshot), I was using the Sicarus Prime... 

EaxFdE3.jpg

Besides, if I was playing Monopoly, I want the car or the flat iron, not the top hat.  

4 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Half the week is gone. Still no way to cure our frames. Honestly i can wait another week or 2 for the cure. I just hope it doesn't get bugged or has an issue

It's only Tuesday? O_o; Even if you count Sunday, 3/7 is not 1/2... Patience is a virtue dood! The week will be over before you know it.

1 hour ago, toafarmer said:

Awesome idea! I can also make a ghost clan to play solo, why not? After all, this is a single player game, right?

Or you could just wait for the drop table adjustment they mentioned in the Devstream. They've already firmly stated they're not gonna change the costs because that would undermine the people that actually accomplished the hike. However they're supposed to be looking into increasing the drop rates to compensate so it's not super steep but probably still a journey.

10 hours ago, Drakanius1 said:

Or you could just wait for the drop table adjustment they mentioned in the Devstream. They've already firmly stated they're not gonna change the costs because that would undermine the people that actually accomplished the hike. However they're supposed to be looking into increasing the drop rates to compensate so it's not super steep but probably still a journey.

If the drop rate will be with 0.0005% more ain't worth it. Maybe if they make mutagen samples drop like nano spores.....