Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Inquizitor said:

PLEASE! Fix our Sari Syandana!!

All we want is a permanent solution for that thing...

1 half liked the default Sari: Perma Opened, closed in combat

1 half likes actual Sari: Perma Closed in missions, opened on aimglide+bulletjump.

GIVE US A BUTTON TO SELECT ITS BEHAIVOUR...please...just please

They could just make it 2 different syandanas for each of those options.  Then you can equip whichever one you want.  It adds a slight bit of clutter but that seems like it should be an easy enough fix.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it's not indicative of a widespread network issue. 

Danku :)

Mind you I'm pretty sure   most people having these issues, have  perfectly fine networks. Like mine, It's fine, hopefully this will eventually get solved in a few days.

Edited by Terawr

• Optimized a 'room' in the Landing Craft (being vague for spoilers).

the room is the Tenno cabin????? I thought something was strange there when I went to it ... like behind the Tenno and the void map smoke, you can now see a Lotus emblem on the ground behind the Tenno.

Plzzz tell me Im right ,,,,,

11 minutes ago, walelaw said:

ember deluxe skin, when?

Was the last one revealed in 2016, so I would think its not coming for a while, considering there is Frost, Chroma, Zephyr and Mag deluxe skins (+ any unrevealed ones) being worked on as well and were in progress before Ember Deluxe. But of course DE could surprise us and bring it sooner.

...thankx Dev's for this current Patch! <3

~ " the cyst cure is aimed to come next week on PC" ...hurry please, my Nidus, my 2nd new cyst is getting bigger (more than a week) :P already got one infested new pet! #trippin LOL

Edited by Bladereap3r

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it's not indicative of a widespread network issue. 

Omg..........ty for this <3. I've been getting this message even when my net was A-ok XD

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  •  

19.5.7.1 fixes:

• Players who are dead during extraction are no longer denied their mission rewards.

I had to read and reread this.  Seriously?

I can't tell you the amount of times I and others didn't revive because teammates told us not to, wanting to finish faster;  after having died reviving them or opened the blast door while they ran toward extraction. 

DE where and how was this ever thought a good idea.

Edited by Suresan
Quote button did something strange.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Warframe abilities appearing blocked (but still castable) after simultaneously being nullified and falling off the edge.

yay thanks :)

Fixed a Login reward Mod being tradeable.

lol. You might want to go ahead and fix all future log in mods? Also, do you guys plan to ever release log in mods that are not primed? Like unique, interesting mods that are exclusive to the login system?

Players who are dead during extraction are no longer denied their mission rewards.

Thanks so much. This has bugged since I found out about this annoying thing way back in the old void system. From then on, if I only had one more revive. I saved it if I died till we decided to leave, then I revived and managed to get the rewards :P

But thanks :)

6 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

What are you going to do with Valkyr prime?

Change her model. That's the only true way to make everyone happy. Because as of now, you missed a VERY big opportunity to make something absolutely amazing. 

This is my message and I sure hope you people at DE know how disappointed we are. 

Is this a thing? What's wrong with valkyr prime. My valkyr prime looks badass.