Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

Have you used focus/ 5th ability before War Within?

Its probably best if you submit a support ticket so the support team can assist you as you can't get out of War Within until you complete it.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/

I actually never used It before, this might the why Im stuck, well Im one step closer of getting It fixed, thank you!

On 1/6/2017 at 1:15 PM, Stoner74 said:

What are you going to do with Valkyr prime?

Change her model. That's the only true way to make everyone happy. Because as of now, you missed a VERY big opportunity to make something absolutely amazing. 

This is my message and I sure hope you people at DE know how disappointed we are. 

Please don't speak for all of "us" when you make a claim. There's already numerous threads about the primes and their model issues already and the opinions are spread across the board. @[DE]Rebecca even hinted at @[DE]Steve in the devstream yesterday about the prime design issues though they didn't get around to talking about it openly with the twitch chat. The Devs are already aware of the issues.

After the last hotfixes I'm having some fps issues in the ship and some weird lag when I join to other squads, this doesn't happen to me when I am the host, also after the last hotfix I'm having some issues with the audio, I can't use discord, listen to music and play Warframe at the same time due to some incompatibility between the applications, I don't have these type of issues with other games like Team Fortress 2 or Leaf 4 Dead 2 I know you're not valve team, but in other way there is a lot of work to do with the code source.

Edited by Venoct

46 minutes ago, Drakanius1 said:

Please don't speak for all of "us" when you make a claim. There's already numerous threads about the primes and their model issues already and the opinions are spread across the board. @[DE]Rebecca even hinted at @[DE]Steve in the devstream yesterday about the prime design issues though they didn't get around to talking about it openly with the twitch chat. The Devs are already aware of the issues.

Amen.

I'm fine with the designs of all of the primes. I like them.

1 hour ago, Drakanius1 said:

The opinions are spread across the boards? HA! I've made a strawpoll asking what people would like better, 1) Change her model, 2) Change her lore and 3) Dont do anything. The first choice had the majority of the votes. Also, you might want to check their facebook page. A lot of people were angry at them. Including me, and I still am. 

The devs are certainly aware of the issue, yes. But what will they do exactly? Their "fix" will be to change her lore to cover up the mistake they've made. 

Edited by Stoner74

7 minutes ago, M1dg3_Dr4g0n said:

But I still don't know. What are cysts?

Something you'll become familiar with after you complete the newest Glast Gambit Mission and build your Nidus OR buy Nidus with Platinum; and then go to the infested door in your orbiter.

6 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

The opinions are spread across the boards? HA! I've made a strawpoll asking what people would like better, 1) Change her model, 2) Change her lore and 3) Dont do anything. The first choice had the majority of the votes. Also, you might want to check their facebook page. A lot of people were angry at them. Including me, and I still am. 

The devs are certainly aware of the issue, yes. But what will they do exactly? Their "fix" will be to change her lore to cover up the mistake they've made. 

This comment is just radiating toxicity so I'll leave a suggestion rather than get infected. Join in the discussion of what it is you have a problem with and what changes you maybe want to see. That way the admins here will see the discussion and convey the message to the developers, especially if you make enough of the right kind of noise. "Yes" and "No" to polls like yours aren't enough to make significant changes here. ESPECIALLY if its just a design preference.

29 minutes ago, Drakanius1 said:

Something you'll become familiar with after you complete the newest Glast Gambit Mission and build your Nidus OR buy Nidus with Platinum; and then go to the infested door in your orbiter.

I figured that. But that doesn't explain what they are or what they do.

5 minutes ago, M1dg3_Dr4g0n said:

I figured that. But that doesn't explain what they are or what they do.

The system is incomplete right now but presently all you can do with them is [spoiler] infect a kubrow egg. I feel like in the future they'll have some kinda new system to either buff your frames or buff something else we haven't seen yet.

6 hours ago, Drakanius1 said:

This comment is just radiating toxicity

Simply telling the truth is toxicity? ...

Join in the discussion of what it is you have a problem with and what changes you maybe want to see.

This is the "Valkyr prime lore discussion" megathread. I already voiced my opinion as well as the others. The only answer we got is they are making a trailer, which means changing her design, even if it's a very little tweak, is not what they have in mind. 

ESPECIALLY if its just a design preference.

It has nothing to do with design preferences. You don't seem to understand the issue. Please, read the thread I linked above, this might clear some things out. 

I'm done here.

Edited by Stoner74

On 1/6/2017 at 6:14 PM, Megakruemel said:

Still really really really salty because of the mutagen samples.

Some clans threw out members just to downsize for 3 days. Is that how you want people to play your game?

Not fun.

They said they'd bump the drop rate but if it is the same as the Detonite Ampule it will take a long time to get 5K. I only have around 11K after about a year of not actively farming them. The fix to me should be reduce the cost of research and bump the drop rate. I say this after already buying the Hema for Plat.

8 hours ago, Drakanius1 said:

The system is incomplete right now but presently all you can do with them is [spoiler] infect a kubrow egg. I feel like in the future they'll have some kinda new system to either buff your frames or buff something else we haven't seen yet.

How do you infect the egg? is that how people get the Charger looking companion? Does that count as a new breed? I didn't see any new items in the codex so I was a little confused.

Edited by Nasair

Although the "full squad" bug seems to have been fixed the matchmaking system doesn't work well when it comes to showing how many real open squads there are. I have posted too many times on this issue, remove that number because it's just a lie and forces people who can't host too well to make their own squad. It's happened to me that many times and the "wait for squad" means crap all to me, I just sit there waiting for someone or I can just leave-click node-wait for squad-leave if none exist and get a better result. It's not my region or my ping either since I have it at a reasonable setup and my internet isn't strong enough to host (and it's not something I can just boost either).

Since the visual rework for Ceres and potentially other planets/tilesets I've been getting a little fps lag on my end too. 

11 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

The devs are certainly aware of the issue, yes.But what will they do exactly? Their "fix" will be to change her lore to cover up the mistake they've made. 

No, their change will be Gersemi Umbra!

On 1/6/2017 at 5:15 PM, Stoner74 said:

What are you going to do with Valkyr prime?

Change her model. That's the only true way to make everyone happy. Because as of now, you missed a VERY big opportunity to make something absolutely amazing. 

This is my message and I sure hope you people at DE know how disappointed we are. 

I don't understand, what is wrong with her design?