400 day login primed vigor!?!

(PSN)CactusButtons

This is prolly the one thing outside of bugs that I will have to complain about. Primed Vigor being a 400 day login reward¿ I'm sorry but if you've been playing for 400 days and still need (primed) vigor then there's something wrong with your playing. This should be sold by Baro if anything. Pretty sure I haven't used vigor since b4 the new login reward system as after playing for a while you learn when you need to parkour your way out of sticky situations. Redirection is the only shield/health mod I use n that's on low armored Warframes, reason for redirection is cause shield replenish's w/o the need of medi-ray, equilibrium, life strike etc.   Would have to call ridiculous 400 day login reward. All the lower login rewards are better then this.  A bronze mod vitality rank 10 with Nekros and draining health for desecration with %175 efficiency and medi-ray, naramons shadow step n Crit melee with maiming, blood rush n body count builds gets me 2-3 hrs of any survival mission; Unless a kavat is else where on the map n I can't find where it and all the enemies are trying to fight the kavat like ODS mostly every game has 3-4 kavats that spawn. It's a lil annoying but it's part of the game n I accept it. 

Edited by (PS4)CactusButtons

8 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

why can't we have an actually good primed mod ;-;

There's Primed continuity, primed point blank, primed pressure point, primed flow(not great actually but a +), primed heated charge, primed cryo rounds. I personally like primed fury as it lets me actually use heavy blades, hammers etc as they're to slow of attacking for my play style 

Just now, (PS4)CactusButtons said:

There's Primed continuity, primed point blank, primed pressure point, primed flow(not great actually but a +), primed heated charge, primed cryo rounds. I personally like primed fury as it lets me actually use heavy blades, hammers etc as they're to slow of attacking for my play style 

I was talking about the 400 day log in reward specifically

3 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

My Inaros could use it, but else from that...

I think the health cap is 5260, so even with a maxed Primed Vigor and Vitality, he won't get any use out of it. This I'm only slightly sure of and would appreciate someone correcting.

5 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I think the health cap is 5260, so even with a maxed Primed Vigor and Vitality, he won't get any use out of it. This I'm only slightly sure of and would appreciate someone correcting.

I think my Inaros' health is already at 5280 with Vitality and vanilla Vigor.

EDITED: Yup, I was right. I just checked.

Edited by NativeKiller

I'm interested in seeing if it's viable for some of the Caster frames I use with both Vitality and Redirection. one example is Banshee, who I had to put both on at first because of how squishy she is. now that I'm a bit better at dodging though, I plan on replacing one of the mods with a power mod, or perhaps some utility. hopefully the extra oomph makes up for the reduced survivability, but the way I see it, banshee will go down if she gets shot no matter what, so may as well try to spam powers more before I go down.

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

More interesting in seeing the day 500 primary weapon

ibn4 LMG or full auto shotgun

I reckon it'll just be a rifle version of the Azima: full auto bullet hose, balanced status and Crit, mostly slash damage, alt fire launches a disk that does something cool. Shotgun version also possible.

2 hours ago, (PS4)CactusButtons said:

This is prolly the one thing outside of bugs that I will have to complain about. Primed Vigor being a 400 day login reward¿ I'm sorry but if you've been playing for 400 days and still need (primed) vigor then there's something wrong with your playing. This should be sold by Baro if anything. Pretty sure I haven't used vigor since b4 the new login reward system as after playing for a while you learn when you need to parkour your way out of sticky situations. Redirection is the only shield/health mod I use n that's on low armored Warframes, reason for redirection is cause shield replenish's w/o the need of medi-ray, equilibrium, life strike etc.   Would have to call ridiculous 400 day login reward. All the lower login rewards are better then this.  

always use vitality over Redirection, so many damage types bypass shields  anyway and hp scales o any armor even  low armor.