Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

400 day login primed vigor!?!

(PSN)CactusButtons

1 hour ago, ViS4GE said:

Worst part of primed vigor is that we will have to wait another 100 days for something possibly cool, i'd like to see something other than sigil and booster at 450 550 650

"ninjas complain for free".

like srsly you defend the hema grind but moan about freebies you get for simply logging into the game? k.

Edited by Kotsender_Quasimir

5 minutes ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

"ninjas complain for free".

like srsly you defend the hema grind but moan about freebies you get for simply logging into the game? k.

It's just a thought that I had, did you see me stretch it across 150 pages ? What I did there was a valid suggestion, not forcing DE to do something regardless of anything just because I think it's right.

Simply logging for 2 years*

Edited by ViS4GE

15 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

It's just a thought that I had, did you see me stretch it across 150 pages ?

well you could try opening a thread about it and see if similar amounts of people agree with you...

i see where you're coming from, but the hema thread wasn't blown up artificially, it's just lots of different people reported similar feelings / anecdotes. it obviously concerns lots of clans up until now. and i think the outcry was worth it, the issue was adressed in devstream after all (although alot of people feel it's not finished yet, me included). good for you if it wasn't a problem to you, but those less fortunate don't deserve your malice and derision. anyway, off topic, peace out.

edit answering your edit:

15 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

What I did there was a valid suggestion

"gimme something cool instead" is not a super constructive suggestion now is it but whatever.

8 minutes ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

well you could try opening a thread about it and see if similar amounts of people agree with you...

i see where you're coming from, but the hema thread wasn't blown up artificially, it's just lots of different people reported similar feelings / anecdotes. it obviously concerns lots of clans up until now. and i think the outcry was worth it, the issue was adressed in devstream after all (although alot of people feel it's not finished yet, me included). good for you if it wasn't a problem to you, but those less fortunate don't deserve your malice and derision. anyway, off topic, peace out.

I don't care about this subject enough to do it, makes no real difference to me if it happens or not, but might be cool if it did. It's just something that came to my head while reading this.

90% of hema thread is same few people arificially blowing it out of proportions and bashing anyone who disagrees. Native was artificially bumping it every time it died out and got to second page. Even saw him asking people to do the same, if that's not artificial I dont know what is. Other 10% are people leaving real imput, trust me i've been there since beginning. 

Edited by ViS4GE

4 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

Native was artificially bumping it every time it died out and got to second page.

ok that is correct, he does seem to feel like he's the thread daddy. "out of proportion" is only your personal feeling about the matter tho. anyway, please let's not discuss this here further because off topic.

edit: yes i know i started it, sorry op.

Works fine on my Inaros and Nidus, gives my kavat  / kubrow / charger more health than before making them further tankier. Fits on my Trinity prime EVL build as well. I think primed vigor was a great day 400 reward. Certainly better than most other primed mods imho.

7 hours ago, Caelward said:

Well Cactus, the funny yet unfortunate thing about filthy casuals is that we can play for a very long time without getting very good.

[...]

This is a fight that neither side can win since our end goals and the things that we enjoy are not all the same.

~slow clap~

Well said!!

My Vitality and Redirection mods have always been around the same value as a maxed Primed Vigor (simply by coincidence), so the inclusion of this new mod will reduce my 'must have' mods by 1. Yay for more diversity in my builds! :D

On 06/01/2017 at 10:49 PM, (PS4)CactusButtons said:

This is prolly the one thing outside of bugs that I will have to complain about. Primed Vigor being a 400 day login reward¿ I'm sorry but if you've been playing for 400 days and still need (primed) vigor then there's something wrong with your playing.

I've been playing a lot more than 400 days. A lot more.

I need it, and there's nothing wrong with my "playing".

I play this game to acquire stuff. A lot of stuff.

If this were Star Trek, I'd be a Ferengi. I don't care if I never use it, for any reason. I need it.

My acquisition of wealth knows no bounds. I will collect this in a couple of days and be delighted.

all jokes aside, don't tell people how to play, that's none of your concern.

3 hours ago, Arezael said:

all jokes aside, don't tell people how to play, that's none of your concern.

When did I ever tell anyone how to play other then helping others figure out how to play to their liking? im saying a 400 day reward for vigor is not rewarding to the majority like the rest. If u use it yes that's fine but from Baro not login of 400 days. And just like most that have been playing for over 400 days already even before the accumulation login, we have most builds set up to where we had 4 lives per warframe a day instead 4 lives each missions. Looking back on some warframes I haven't touched since like my rhino, ash or oberon; they have vigor, vitality, redirection. But those are frames I never really used anyway. Oberon for a little bit but wasn't to my play style and as I was getting more frames I didn't bother using him. or the others because they weren't to my play style. Unlock the rest of the rewards they are set for diversity styles, this is set to few if not 1.

Edited by (PS4)CactusButtons

1 hour ago, (PS4)CactusButtons said:

When did I ever tell anyone how to play other then helping others figure out how to play to their liking?

I already quoted the exact section where you tell people in general their play is wrong. 'To their liking' is not part of that quote (or your first post at all) and smacks of back-pedalling. Since it was the first post in this thread, nobody asked you for help 'how to play'. 

If you can't see that part quoted then go read your own first post. It's not a difficult concept to understand: if someone feels the need to use Vigor, Primed or otherwise then they can. Commenting on it in the first place is problem number one. It's none of your business how people mod their frames, especially people who mostly solo and it has zero bearing on you. Consecutive logins over 400 is also irrelevant and not your concern.

The rest of your first post looks like your standard self entitled gibberish. Just because you don't want it as a 400 day login reward, doesn't mean you speak for anyone else. There are plenty of examples within this thread.

Edited by Arezael
Typo

gogo entitlement crowd. love seeing all these threads about people complaining things are not fair because they have to wait for something that is free

i cant wait for the next console update so all the complaing about mutagen samples cant start all over again even though it will have been going on for at least a month on pc.

and they cant say they never heard it would take so much.. everyday in chat there is at least 2-8 people complaining about it now... in the clan i am in (ghost clan) 4 of the 6 of us are active almost every day, even if for only an hour... we all know what is coming, and between us already have more then enough (1 player playin since the start, 1 - 1 1/2 years, me at the 2yr mark and one that started 7 months ago<and that person has the most and can almost cover the research cost himslef>)

as someone said and had stolen from them up above...    ninjas complain for free... 

1 hour ago, Arezael said:

I already quoted the exact section where you tell people in general their play is wrong. 'To their liking' is not part of that quote (or your first post at all) and smacks of back-pedalling. Since it was the first post in this thread, nobody asked you for help 'how to play'. 

If you can't see that part quoted then go read your own first post. It's not a difficult concept to understand: if someone feels the need to use Vigor, Primed or otherwise then they can. Commenting on it in the first place is problem number one. It's none of your business how people mod their frames, especially people who mostly solo and it has zero bearing on you. Consecutive logins over 400 is also irrelevant and not your concern.

The rest of your first post looks like your standard self entitled gibberish. Just because you don't want it as a 400 day login reward, doesn't mean you speak for anyone else. There are plenty of examples within this thread.

Needing the mod and wanting are 2 different things. Your case is wanting. N many Tenno asked me for help. If warframe was Star Wars I would be Yoda. Even got banned from trade in Maroo's bazar for trading frost n ember sets for ammo drums, ppl where charging rediculouse amounts of plat. Not always would I give but I would give them info on any questions they had about warframe and where to go. Helped some figure there builds for how they want to use their warframes ability or weapons based off what they liked about it. This is a forums page, u don't like or agree then disregard. It's a forums for voicing our opinion towards the devs BTW, like it then that's what's the arrows for, don't ignore n move on. We got relics to farm n parts to get for sets n ducats. Or just a general sale like fang handles.  

On top of that help young Tenno grow to be their best Tenno 

11 minutes ago, Warfoxzero said:

I got the primed Fury mod for day 200, then I see the 250 day milestone... well that's crap.  Usually rewards get better with subsequent tiers in games, not worse.

If you noticed it's every 100 is the reward we really want. 50's is boosters. That's fine with me, adds to my usual donation of purchasing each accessory pack just for the creds n affinity boosters, the rest is bonus. I'm done talking with you as you are obviously stubborn. As well as your wasting your time complaining to me about my complaint to the gods of warframe, the devs. I'm going back to my farming. Still have many frost/ember relics to run b4 everyone else uses what little they got. So far 27 frost sets n 20 ember (adding to what I've had b4). Good luck to you Tenno and happy farming. 

I don't know if anyone else has said this but my only "problem" with Primed Vigor (and I guess with Vigor as well then) is that it seems like the EHP it provides is Costs too much.

16 Capacity for +220/220 Health/Shields when maxed Vitality costs 12 and provides +440%, and Redirection is +440% at 14 capacity.

Sure it could be said that the increased Cost is due to being able to provide both at the same time. But Vigor being Rare/Gold and Primed being Primed means that it already costs a lot more to Rank Up per Rank than the other 2 Common mods. 

If it were 14 capacity I'd consider it a valid alternative to Redirection but as is it's a bigger cost all the way around for a smaller return.

And no I'm not just being salty about if I can max it out or not, I've already maxed it out so that's not a problem =p

I probably shouldn't have but I did, derp! 

~R~

On 1/7/2017 at 0:03 PM, Eleodon said:

Need primed Vitality... 

440% -> 880% health 0_o I could dig that :P

Spoiler

Inaros with 7040 health :) :)

(550)+(550*8.8)+(550*3)

(Inaros has a base health of 550, primed vitality would have an 8.8 multiplier and his health scales differently than any other frame, giving him a 300% health pool over his base, rather than the usual 200%) 

Or, Nidus with 1770 health :P pretty noice.

But would primed vitality be the first and maybe only rank 20 mod?

adbce6c0bb50c54e14a6caa7d1932eb2.png if so, then we can either assume that a super legendary mod would either have an Ebc of 50 or double that of a legendary making it'sEbc = 80. Assuming it's 80, it's cost to rank up would be:

Fusion Cost from Current Rank = EBC × (2CurrentRank) × (2TargetRank - CurrentRank - 1)
Fusion Cost from Previous Rank = EBC × (2CurrentRank)
Fusion Cost from Rank 0 = EBC × (2TargetRank - 1) 

80 * (2^20-1) = 83,886,000 endo               0_o holy sh*t

If the Ebc was only 50, a single step up from a legendary mod, then it's cost would be:

50 * (2^20-1) = 52,428,750 endo                still a lot :P

Primed vitality would be awesome but insane :P

Edited by Arniox