The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus helmet!

Prophet-01

Nidus only have 2 helmet and the alternative one looks really weird (for me)
Here is the picture of the helmet I designed.

Dev add consider this please 

or

If anyone want to help me make it feel free to use the design and I'll take no credit.

Edited by Prophet-01

1 hour ago, Prophet-01 said:

Here is the picture of the helmet I designed.

It is interesting but they tend to shy away from giving actual facial features to frames, ie, no eyes, mouths etc...  There are a few that sort of have obscure faces (ivara) but nothing so clearly obvious as a wide gaping maul full of teeth.

2 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

It is interesting but they tend to shy away from giving actual facial features to frames, ie, no eyes, mouths etc...  There are a few that sort of have obscure faces (ivara) but nothing so clearly obvious as a wide gaping maul full of teeth.

Well, seeing as how there is one infested boss in particular (Grineer head of Lephantis) that has a vague gaping maw of teeth, you could argue that it fits in with the infestation theme.  But a few tweaks wouldn't hurt.

15 minutes ago, Prophet-01 said:

They moved my thread here I had no choice :<

It was moved to Fan Concepts as its a more appropriate sub-forum for this thread as Tennogen is not currently accepting tennogen for Nidus (the files for Nidus aren't available to download). 

2 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

you could argue that it fits in with the infestation theme

Well sure but Lephantis is a boss, not a frame and its vague as you said.  Either way though, they try fairly hard not to give faces to warframes, but once they release Nidus into Tennogen, go nuts.

I think though that Nidus may have some of the same issues as Equinox (the only other frame not yet in tennogen) as it has multiple phases they must contend with in a special way.

Its still a nice concept anyway.

3 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

You mean give him a tentacle beard?

Maby more a tentacle-face. The reason I say this is besides looking like Typhus, this is too far, the devs will never accept something with too clear mouths and eyes.

See it as a helpful tip rather than criticism on what you did.