Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phoenix Dynasty Alliance, 2+ Year Alliance. Active, Helpful and Respectful alliance. 60+ Clans. 3,500+ member alliance

(XBOX)Heroic Thief

Phoenix Dynasty Alliance is looking for active and helpful clans to join are alliance, we are an active and helpful alliance that has been on warframe for 2+ Years. We used to be an alliance that recruited a lot of small clans and helped out the little clans. We still do but we do accept bigger clans in the alliance as well. This Alliance is also the home to the Reserve Clans. Reserve Moon Clan and Reserve Legacy Mountain Clan. This allliance is also owned by one of the Senior Guides Of The Lotus. So we are a very Respectful alliance. We do allow Trading and Buying in the alliance chat, we ask that you refrain from hate speech and racism in the alliance chat. We also do have an alliance emblem and yes it is a very neat emblem, very well done. We are a fun active alliance and we just want other clans to have an alliance to call home. Join the Dynasty Today! Please contact Heroic Thief for more info or just comment on this forum if you want to join or for more info as well. 

Edited by (XB1)Heroic Thief

we currently have 57 clans in are alliance most of them very small clans but very active and helpful and a couple bigger clans. Yes we do have some leaderboard clans some of the clans on the leaderboards are both are moon clans Reserve and Reserve Legacy. The other leaderboard clans are mountain clans and shadow clans as well.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Lvl58 Magikarp said:

You sure get around a lot. But the Founders of this alliance are good people, worth joining.

i was moving around looking for a good alliance and finally found an alliance where both of my moon clans are allowed in. Great friendly alliance. Leader is also very friendly and nice!

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)INZZANE 79 said:

Hi,

my clan would like to join the alliance. We are "only" 5 players yet but all active and helpful. Highest MR is 15 (me) and lowest MR is 1 (he just started WF)

Sure, we would be happy to have your clan. What is your clan name?

Edited by (XB1)Heroic Thief