Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE we need another way to farm kuva!!

Frenrihr89

At least for me its getting exhausting doing the same over and over again, i know the missions may vary but its always the siphon thing, its the only way we currently get so i think we need another way to farm it, a game mode similar to excavation would be good or maybe a gamemode where do u go to steal kuva from Queen's fortress warehouse or something like that,
would like to know the opinions of other players..

YES please if they can make it something like endo maybe but exclusively drops in the kuva fortress...maybe from sabotage caches or spy missions...or if they make an excavation node on it :/ Gives us a reason to go back to the fortress aside from sorties.

Just now, (Xbox One)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

I rather enjoy it. It's a new little mechanic during the mission that utilizes our operators rather than the standard "move to this object and interact with it. 

I enjoy it too (and silently appreciating people's operator fashionframes) + it's challenging, but it's kinda tiring after farming so much for the new weapons and re-rolls...

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

I rather enjoy it. It's a new little mechanic during the mission that utilizes our operators rather than the standard "move to this object and interact with it. 

but they could adress similar mechanics to new gamemodes, like using the operator energy to open a storage... with enemies trying to defend the thing could add the co-op factor to the situation

Edited by Frenrihr89

1 minute ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

The Defense mission on the Kuva Fortress takes place in some sort of Kuva manufactoring facility (forgot the exact words Lotus used to describe it), maybe that would make for an interesting method of endless-mission Kuva acquisition.

this tenno got the idea ! ^^

I'd like to see some sort of endless mission to farm kuva where you get more and more kuva per rotation that also scales so it incentivizes long runs aka that what many players are looking for. Like, getting 600 kuva from the first rotation and 6000 in the 10th or so.

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

I'd like to see some sort of endless mission to farm kuva where you get more and more kuva per rotation that also scales so it incentivizes long runs aka that what many players are looking for. Like, getting 600 kuva from the first rotation and 6000 in the 10th or so.

Yea I was thinking about same thing. 

I dont think that new way to farm kuva is the way to go. Grind is still a grind no matter how well you pack it. I enjoy the kuva syphon and i think its one of the most challenging and fun ways how to get stuff you need. The core of the problem isnt the mission itself but rather the amount of kuva you get vs. amount of kuva you burn on the daily basis. Grind is a big part of pretty much any mmo out there. No matter what kind of the changes may or may not happen there will always be people nagging about it. Leave it be as it is I say :D

6 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Geez, how much Kuva are you using to be burnt out on it  already? I have tons of it and I roll my mods just for the hell of it sometimes. I only do flood missions too.

well i have 37 rivens, of those... i'm pretty comfortable with the stats of 25, working on 12 now..

Edited by Frenrihr89

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

That's too much Kuva IMO xD
I would give 300 kuva in rotation A, then 500 in rotation B and 700 in rotation C. 
After a full cycle, each rotation would give 100 more kuva; A - 400, B - 600 , C - 800... and so on for every cycle.
Also, As long as it uses the operators to both kill some enemies and to get the Kuva itself, I'll be happy.

I've farmed a lot of kuva for no particular reason, I'd like to see the following changes:

- Increase amount rewarded for each mission

- Choose better spawn locations (Eris = Arrggghhhh)

- Let the fortress visit more locations (I assume this is already being worked on?)

- Increase operator energy and energy regen. Shouldn't need to keep returning to frame after each kuva guard to get energy quickly.

- Ending transference should return to frame location and not move frame to operator.

- Fix hit detection on cloud with void blast so that it's a reliable alternative to dash.

- 0 energy penalty when damaged as operator should be changed to a %.

I like the idea of Kuva coming from the Kuva Fortress, because, well, let's be honest, there's just no reason to go there at the moment. None. Sure, I suppose because it's fun, and the tile set is nice, but without a gameplay-related reason to go there (rewarding mission types, etc) we'll just have the same problem we currently have with the Void, in that NO ONE is spending their time there 90% of the time. And that's even with the Void having the unique property of having Argon Crystals.

It's a shame, too; DE poured their blood sweat and tears into making the tilesets for the fortress, but there's just... no reason to go there.

Edited by Jackviator