Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"too Many Login Attempts, Try Again Later." 30min

Xpoorny

srry i had to repost this1

cause no1 still had an answer for this

howlong does the timer take to retry login after you tryd to many times

in the original topic they said 1-3hours (the person watched a movie instead of waiting)

well i could login after 30 minutes   (i did try at 15-16 minutes and i could not yet login)

maybe its 20 minutes ...i should have checked but uhm anywayz i did a 15min return and 2nd time i could log so 30min

16 minutes ago, Xpoorny said:

srry i had to repost this1

cause no1 still had an answer for this

howlong does the timer take to retry login after you tryd to many times

in the original topic they said 1-3hours (the person watched a movie instead of waiting)

well i could login after 30 minutes   (i did try at 15-16 minutes and i could not yet login)

maybe its 20 minutes ...i should have checked but uhm anywayz i did a 15min return and 2nd time i could log so 30min

Hello fellow Tenno. Servers are under DDOS right now! A lot of players been reporting that they can't login/always "network not responding". Hope that helped!

13 minutes ago, BentTheGent said:

I hope that's the case, cause my account now says I've been banned, and I REALLY hope that's not actually the case.

Er....

DDoS only breaks servers, it's a denial of service, if you are being told you are banned then you are banned.

That has nothing to do with a DDoS.

31 minutes ago, BentTheGent said:

I hope that's the case, cause my account now says I've been banned, and I REALLY hope that's not actually the case.

16 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

Er....

DDoS only breaks servers, it's a denial of service, if you are being told you are banned then you are banned.

That has nothing to do with a DDoS.

Wondering if it's related to this:

EzCFwU1.jpg

off topic...all lol...this is just info about the cooldown timer

howlong does it take untill you can retry entering your password after you tryd to many times

they have put a cooldown so you cannot bot your way into a login

the time they put you on a cooldown if you just spammed all passwords you can remember is 30 minutes

......but yeah dang ddos .... does that taste good with mayo ?

4 hours ago, MrM1 said:

Or maybe write down your password somewhere in a safe place to always succesfully log in on the first try? Maybe?

good idea dont put it in notepad or something on pc.... ownoooo 

.....you can lose everything when your hd crashes ^^ cause you been copy pasting all those different passwords so long you cant remember any of them :P

same with phone numbers??:PP as soon as you got the speeddial or a contactlist with a nice green button :D

anywayz... yeah write them down! (cAsE SenSitive oFcOuRse)