Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox One) Ghost clan Chilled Khaos is looking for new members, noob friendly, active, laid back, no drama, mature.

(XBOX)Kingpnut999

3313035.png?342

Join us at Chilled Khaos, We're a social, fun and active ghost clan looking for new members to join and play

We're looking to expand our clan and would like you to be a part of it

We love grinding, having fun and we're daily players

100% research completed including ignis wraith

We are working towards endgame

We care about our members and will help you however we can

We like helping new players however we can and giving them equal opportunities, to become an officer within our brotherhood

Mic preferred

We strive to be the best we can, as well as be better players

Any age, male or female are welcome we just ask that you be mature, but we do relax, enjoy ourselves and have fun

If you're interested comment or message Kingpnut999 or norcalpredator on Xbox and let us know a bit about yourself

We look forward to hearing from you tenno

Edited by (XB1)Kingpnut999

I recently started playing (a day ago) and would like to join an active clan. I've watched a lot of videos and have a good idea for my initial path and expect to play through end game. My GT is same as username. 

I also have and use a mic, play nights usually (kids and such) around 11pm est. I'm a little older so I'm not a fan of raging or squeakers. 

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FoR1221EveR said:

I recently started playing (a day ago) and would like to join an active clan. I've watched a lot of videos and have a good idea for my initial path and expect to play through end game. My GT is same as username. 

I also have and use a mic, play nights usually (kids and such) around 11pm est. I'm a little older so I'm not a fan of raging or squeakers. 

Awesome, i'll send you an invite and no need to worry about squeakers dude

Hey, just messaged both the gamer-tags you posted to contact but I don't know if that was before or after the break up of the clan (and I'm messaging from my computer at work and not sure how well that's working). Two of my friends and I are looking to join a clan and I'm kind of the researcher of the team so I was curious as to if ya'll still have openings. We are currently part of a very small clan in which no one participates and I know nothing about. So please when you get a chance I could use any advice on the next step for us.

Edit: Also very excited/anxious about this whole topic and being bored at work does not help.

Edited by (XB1)muslimbabey

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)NMLGLeslie said:

Hey Guys, been a player for a while but mostly solo, at mastery rank 7, really enjoy the game but would enjoy working as part of a team !! Im a good team player and easy to get on with !! Let me know if your interested and hope to hear from you soon !!

awesome, i will shoot you an invite