Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox One) Ghost clan Chilled Khaos is looking for new members, noob friendly, active, laid back, no drama, mature.

(XBOX)Kingpnut999

If you still have an open slot I would like an invite... I used to play a lot around Feb 2016 and then stopped and only recently picked the game back up yesterday. I used to run a clan, but due to my long hiatus, almost everybody left. I only had 13 people in my clan but it was fun. Hopefully I can at least learn some new things from you guys!

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheCatSlave said:

If you still have an open slot I would like an invite... I used to play a lot around Feb 2016 and then stopped and only recently picked the game back up yesterday. I used to run a clan, but due to my long hiatus, almost everybody left. I only had 13 people in my clan but it was fun. Hopefully I can at least learn some new things from you guys!

you're already in a clan, so i can't invite you

Hey, I've played on and off in the past and recently got bored of always either soloing or waiting for public crews. I'm MR6 and just looking for a clan that is easy going and likes to be completionists. I don't really want to just join a huge clan and be given everything, I like to work for the stuff i get to unlock. I'm currently at work right now but play almost nightly. Add me if you have space GT is ArmyMan194. 

27 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ArmyMan194 said:

Hey, I've played on and off in the past and recently got bored of always either soloing or waiting for public crews. I'm MR6 and just looking for a clan that is easy going and likes to be completionists. I don't really want to just join a huge clan and be given everything, I like to work for the stuff i get to unlock. I'm currently at work right now but play almost nightly. Add me if you have space GT is ArmyMan194. 

I shall get you an invite