Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for Right-Clicking on Mods

JokeTriple

I am someone who likes to keep one of everything in case I might need it or just to collect it, and I have found myself keeping non-upgraded versions of mods for use on low level weapons/frames before they can hold the fully upgraded ones. It is for this reason that I would like to suggest that right-clicking on a mod that ha duplicates in the mod menu will select all but ONE copy of the mod so that you can easily dissolve the actual duplicates.

Currently, middle-clicking selects every single mod, so if you want to keep one copy of the mod you have duplicates of, you have to manually left-click and type one less than the amount you have. I think this is rather inconvenient and doesn't make much sense that you have a duplicates section without the option to get rid of only the duplicates or at least automatically keep one copy of the card (it's also strange that the duplicates section of the modding menu shows cards that have no duplicates too).

It may be a very picky request, but I'm certain that a lot of people who like to save one of each mod will appreciate it like I would. Typing 333 and then pressing the minus sign for every single mod with duplicates is kind of annoying.

• 1 month later...