Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think it damaged my GPU

saiprithvi123

1 hour ago, rockscl said:

This is what i have tried to get attention to, so far it feels like im wasting my time 

10 hours ago, saiprithvi123 said:

Just yesterday, an alert came out of a mission with reward as Orokin Catalyst's blueprint (I forgot the mission's name and planet). I joined the mission and it was lagging like hell (I have a bad PC). After completing that mission, my FPS was dropped by 10. Normally my game runs around 45 FPS in my ship but now it runs at around 35 FPS. The game runs on my AMD Radeon GPU. But from then, all my games which run on AMD became unplayable.

This guy has issues with other games too, you aren't making any sense, or you didn't read everything. Yeah optimization got worse, but it can't affect other stuff.

2 hours ago, saiprithvi123 said:

So if I uninstall it, will everything be alright ?

Yeah it should be, if they ask anything then say that you used it only for monitoring (you did RIGHT? RIGHT?)

On 10/01/2017 at 2:07 AM, Praxxor said:

Yeah it should be, if they ask anything then say that you used it only for monitoring (you did RIGHT? RIGHT?)

I incredibly thank you for this relief !!!!

Now I'll have to play in my mobile until my laptop gets repaired.  As I mentioned earlier, I can't spend a day without gaming.