The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dat frost deluxe skin better be a greatsword

Deshiel

We need a deluxe skin for a greatsword! I bought the Ash bundle and the nikana is so tiny that the skin you use is barely noticeable and when you play the gameplay is so fast paced that you lose the track of it completely. Other players generaly notice that my nikana is different only when I am not moving and they sprint throught my body and therefore "zoom" on the nikana.

Huge chilled greatsword? Fiting much more with the frost skin. Chilled short sword? Not so much ( I mean he looks buffed, bet he didn't spend all those days at the tenno gym to just to hold a small sword)

+ a big weapon deluxe skin would be a huge spot on eye candy, the kind that you yourself can get a proper eyefull, like that staff skin from trinity STRAGA  bundle. 

50 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Ash bundle and the nikana is so tiny that the skin you use is barely noticeable and when you play the gameplay is so fast paced that you lose the track of it completely

think you might need an eye test there, it's fairly evident when you have 3 ft. of Scabbard dangling off your hip.

anyway, it's a Longsword skin, which means it'll be used most on Broken War and Dakra Prime, since the other Longswords are considered MR fodder for most people (Cronus, Heat/Dark/Plasma/Pangolin/Jaw/Ether Swords). besides, Heavy Blades have plenty of love: Galatine and Scindo have tons of skins.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

besides, Heavy Blades have plenty of love: Galatine and Scindo have tons of skins.

While this may be true, a long sword/greatsword skin would definitely be more fitting for the 'viking' theme they're going for. I can't help but think of the Stalhrim Greatsword from Skyrim. It would have been perfect.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

While this may be true, a long sword/greatsword skin would definitely be more fitting for the 'viking' theme they're going for. I can't help but think of the Stalhrim Greatsword from Skyrim. It would have been perfect.

I'm hoping they at least ice texture it like that. I really don't get the point in a plain as hell sword skin. we'll see.

5 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Im pretty sure actual vikings never ever used a greatsword. A dane axe yes. A two handed sword no. They did however use and love long swords.