Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Different take on Mutagen Sample farming?

Tygastripe

Forgive me if this was brought up before as an idea, but I have not seen it yet. The Mutagen Sample debate have taken over headlines for a minute now on forums and I may have a slight buffer for the harsh farm. 

Could we possibly get the option to break down Mutagen Mass for 10 Mutagen samples? This could also work for other resources like Detonite Injectors for Detonite ampules, Fieldron for Fieldron samples and the like. I feel like it would also put a lot of the veteran players back into the invasion missions for the 3 Mutagen Mass bundles (or in this case 30 Mutagen Sample bundles). It may not be a lot, but over time this could ease the grind a little bit if done properly. 

What are your thoughts on this? 

Would make sense to be able to break down a similar resource into more basic variations of the resource.

I don't see why we can't reverse the process, but would probably be best to lower the amount returned to offset the original cost if you had built them or farmed a ton of from invasions.

2 hours ago, Tygastripe said:

Forgive me if this was brought up before as an idea, but I have not seen it yet. The Mutagen Sample debate have taken over headlines for a minute now on forums and I may have a slight buffer for the harsh farm. 

Could we possibly get the option to break down Mutagen Mass for 10 Mutagen samples? This could also work for other resources like Detonite Injectors for Detonite ampules, Fieldron for Fieldron samples and the like. I feel like it would also put a lot of the veteran players back into the invasion missions for the 3 Mutagen Mass bundles (or in this case 30 Mutagen Sample bundles). It may not be a lot, but over time this could ease the grind a little bit if done properly. 

What are your thoughts on this? 

1_ 3 mutagen mass bundles dont exist .

2_ Your sugestion give 20 mutagen samples for playing 3 times a map (at least 10 minutes ) and you are limited for the invasions timer .... total waste of devs times , nobody ever gonna use that "option"  .