Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of Death (AOD) - 16 Year Old Gaming Community Looking For Respectful Players of Any Skill Level!

JamesThong

SmLNYbp.gif

uzhIyqx.png

Clan Intro Video!

Hey There Space Ninjas!

We are a 16-year-old gaming community that spans multiple games and genres. Currently we have thirteen official divisions and one trial division that span genres from MMORPG to Racing (and whatever Warframe is). Our main goal is to build a dedicated and welcoming community around the games we love to play.

Code of Conduct

AOD has a short but fair Code of Conduct. It's how we keep 2000+ members (200+ on Warframe) playing together in a coordinated and respectful environment. We have members from all walks of life, from all around the world.  So we do not tolerate discussions about politics, religion, skin color, or sexual preferences. We're here to play games, to make friends, and to have a damn good time doing so.

Membership Perks

Membership Perks........................................................................................................ In-Game Member....Full Membership

Clan Dojo Access (Fully built Moon Dojo with Trading, Dueling, and Parkour).....................Yes........................Yes

Clan Research (All complete, new research completed within days of release)...................Yes........................Yes

Clan Chat (For questions and grouping)................................................................................Yes........................Yes

Access to the private AOD Forums (Includes private guides and builds)...............................No........................Yes

Full access to our Team Speak 3 community..........................................................................No........................Yes

The ability to move around each game division of AOD as you please..................................No........................Yes

Participation in Trails (For new players and veterans)............................................................No........................Yes

AOD hosted in game events, contests and competitions.......................................................No.........................Yes

Warframe Division

We have at least two groups who run daily raids.  One around 16:00 UTC and one around 0:00 UTC.  All members are welcome on Trials, and we have many officers that will teach new players all about the Trials (Both Law of Retribution and Jordas Verdict).  We also host fun events that usually carry a platinum prize.  We are just about to begin our 2017 PvP competition, and will have a valentines themed fashion-frame contest kicking off in February!  We always have members on teamspeak willing to help with Sorties, Vault Runs, Relic Runs, Relic Farming, Planet Clearing, and any other missions you may be having trouble with.

Requirements to Join

For in-game membership:

1. Not be in any Warframe clan
  2. Be fairly active in game

For full membership:

• Be 16+ years old
  • Be in Teamspeak while you are playing Warframe
  • Be active in the forums
  • Leave any other clans for games that AOD officially supports

How to Join

In-Game:

Leave a comment below with your in-game name and ensure you are not in any clans.  We will send an invite ASAP and reply to your comment when it is done.  Or contact one of the recruiters in game (Their in game names are listed at the bottom of this post).

Full Membership:

1. Go to the forums and fill out the Recruitment Form (there is a post that you must read before completing the form.  Read the post and click the link again to get to it.)

2. A pm will be sent to you on the forums.  Follow the instructions in the pm

3. Come on to Teamspeak and have a chat with us!

List of Recruiters In-Game Names

• McGovern

• AOD_Gremlin

• Starbfe

• JamesThong
  • AOD_Senel
  • BritishBob
  • AOD_Seraphim
  • DerPinguin44
  • Raznaak
  • X4SkullShot
  • Aethonevg
  • AOD_Pistrik
  • ZeroCalm
  • Swissaunty
  • dobocop
  • Llenar23
  • AOD_Dabkingz916
  • ThaDrakRay
Edited by JamesThong

On 1/21/2017 at 5:17 AM, Phasedragon said:

What is this pvp competition you're talking about?

On 1/22/2017 at 5:10 AM, ------X------ said:

I'd like to join. IGN is ------X------

On 1/21/2017 at 4:37 AM, Yucky_Ducky21 said:

can I join this clan! My name is Yucky_Ducky21

Invite sent to Mr. X, but Yucky_Ducky21  you'll have to leave your current clan in order to join here.

PVP competition is held inside our clan for members and the best way to find out about all of that is by joining our community.

Cheers,

YK

On 1/27/2017 at 8:46 AM, RohitKo said:

Hey i a willing to join a clan and i am always active so please accept my request 

My IGN is RohitKo

On 1/31/2017 at 0:41 PM, ogmaend said:

would like to join

IGN
ogmaend

On 1/31/2017 at 3:18 PM, Gannondorf51 said:

Hello, I'm a relatively active player looking for a clan! I have not played for a while so I have very little experience, :P but I would enjoy being able to participate in all aspects of the game, including clans.

Thanks in advance!

IGN: Gannondorf51

Clan Invites Sent!

On 2/2/2017 at 6:53 PM, luddevonsibert said:

Hi i would love to join the clan! Im Patricia, 17 about to be 18 and atm im a rank 4! Im playing almost everyday so im active!

IGN: Luddevonsibert

Hello!

You must leave your current clan in order to join AOD. You're welcome anytime you make the changes :)

Hey, I've been looking for a clan to hang out with. You guys seem pretty cool. I would do my best to help this clan in any way I could!

IGN:cata1yct

Nevermind, found a clan already thanks though

Edited by cata1yct