Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of Death (AOD) - 16 Year Old Gaming Community Looking For Respectful Players of Any Skill Level!

JamesThong

AOD_Rct_FreakyFreak  ,   2 year member almost , looking to join up in WARFRAME!  Havent been on in little bit but back in the picture now.   Hoping to rejoin my home AOD , and get into a fun game.  

IGN= RAZNAAK

Also, having some issues getting into forums, forgot my log in name or password one, if anyone could help?

Edited by Raznaak
Logged in wrong e-mail initially.

We just finished our monthly fashion frame contest, where our theme was "My Deadly Valentine. Carnage, bloodlust, destruction, and love all wrapped up in your favourite warframe! "

Grats to our Plat winners!

1st Place: Ganakin
2nd Place: IpDougie
3rd Place: TwilightFallen
Pinkiest Frame: TwilightFallen
Purpliest Frame: Archer

Our Warframe division has multiple events monthly, as well as daily raid runs.  Something for every tenno!

13 hours ago, RohitKo said:

Hey for some reason i didnt get the invites can i pls join the clan im an all time active player my IGN : RohitKo

if i join ill be in the clan forever 

You will need to drop your old clan first.  Then we can send a new invite.

On 2/22/2017 at 9:53 AM, McGovern said:

We just finished our monthly fashion frame contest, where our theme was "My Deadly Valentine. Carnage, bloodlust, destruction, and love all wrapped up in your favourite warframe! "

Grats to our Plat winners!

1st Place: Ganakin
2nd Place: IpDougie
3rd Place: TwilightFallen
Pinkiest Frame: TwilightFallen
Purpliest Frame: Archer

Our Warframe division has multiple events monthly, as well as daily raid runs.  Something for every tenno!

The contestants:

gZSK2hw.jpg

And a look at our first place winner:

F5t59bM.jpg

22 hours ago, ninjamaners said:

Hey I would love to join your clan. An invite would be greatly appreciated. 

Hey ninja! Thanks for being interested - an invite has been sent, ask Ordis if he got it!

Shoot me a PM when you're in game! Take it easy Tenno

21 hours ago, LGDarshu said:

I would like to join, It's been awhile since I've played and Warframe is no place to be on your own. I'm a returning player from update 13 looking forward to learning and looting all the new stuff.

IGN: LGDarshu

PM'd and Invited, Welcome aboard!

A few of us AOD peeps meet yesterday afternoon around 4 PM EST.  For those of you that were wondering what was going on at the Larunda Relay, this was the scene:

v4sezlY.jpg

Couldn't get several peeps into the relay due to a cap limit maybe?

Hey fellow Tennos! 

stoliorg,  Jibby001,  xFactorGamingRL 

I'm sorry we didn't get to you sooner - but know that invitations has been sent to your inboxes! Check to see if Ordis received them.

When you're on and in our clan, fire me a PM ingame so we can get acquainted. Looking forward to having you!

~AOD_Senel